Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FTone88l.png

crf6f.jpg

:leon:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
yep, but it's not clear where they're at with that issue they were having. when the defense is finally done (sometime today I'm hoping :sadcam: ), the prosecution will have a chance to talk to her again too

it should be back on around 12 EST btw

I meant to ask you about that before when you mentioned, I thought the persecution and the defense only gets one chance to question a witness and thats it

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I meant to ask you about that before when you mentioned, I thought the persecution and the defense only gets one chance to question a witness and thats it

nah, they get a chance to "re-direct" or whatever it's called

it's been the pattern so far: prosecution calls a witness. they go through their questions. the defense then tries to confuse the hell out of everything. and then the prosecution tries to straighten shyt out again

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
defense is done with her :blessed:

I guess they got shut down with that shyt they were trying

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
She's a terrible witness and has proven to be a liar and untrustworthy

anyone who thinks she helps Trayvon's case is an idiot

How is she "untrustworthy" when she admitted to the "lies" and the reasoning behind them(Not wanting to see Trayvon's body, or the mother, and wanting to avoid the entire thing due to guilt of being the last person TM spoke to) ?

Which one of her "lies" makes her untrustworthy?... All of her "lies" had valid reasons behind them...

Regardless of how fat, black, ugly, combative, she has been... She has also been CONSISTENT...

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I'm waiting to see how the defense handles the forensic evidence. Zimmerman was trying to be slick by putting together the perfect story, his dumb ass didn't realize he should have kept his mouth shut.

Looking at those pictures, it crazy how young Trayvon looks, he just turned 17, too. Zimmerman really has no conscience killing a kid like that.