Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
IDK. for how dumb this bish seem. she stumped a high profile lawyer lol

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
If I heard HLN correctly someone on there just said one of the jurors doesn't even look at Rachel when she speaks. The juror just looks at the lawyers. The person who said this presumed the juror may be tuned off by Rachel's attitude.

I would be doing the same thing to tho

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I sense another epic failure by the defense here, wish Precious would have said she didn't remember instead of saying she didn't say that at all.

It appears judge will have to allow the tape to be played. So lets see what happens here.

the tape into evidence would create doubt, but hopefully the juror can tie the tape to what she said to clarify what she said.

the jury would need to look at transcript, tape, notes...

she is really being genuine and the defense attorney is trying to run game...the prosecution needs to object more.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
If I heard HLN correctly someone on there just said one of the jurors doesn't even look at Rachel when she speaks. The juror just looks at the lawyers. The person who said this presumed the juror may be tuned off by Rachel's attitude.

the sick jurors, after trial, might try to blame a revolting rioting verdict on her, hopefully thats not the case

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
is she gonna be back on the stand?

yep, but it's not clear where they're at with that issue they were having. when the defense is finally done (sometime today I'm hoping :sadcam: ), the prosecution will have a chance to talk to her again too

it should be back on around 12 EST btw