Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Do you really think anybody on the jury equates nikka to crazy ass cracka, especially since most of them are white?

the fox news does does not have a leg to stand on because trayvon called them both cracker and n-word.

they cant say he was "prejudiced"

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fox news does does not have a leg to stand on because trayvon called them both cracker and n-word.

they cant say he was "prejudiced"

We're not talking about Fox News, we're talking about the jury. Not to mention, Fox News wouldn't even bring up that Trayvon also referred to him as a nikka.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Explain to me this phone shyt

I think it showed she tried to call Tray a bunch of times, but it went to voicemail

also the whole timezone thing with the text messages might explain some of the discrepancies the defense was trying to get at (I'm not so sure about that though)

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
We're not talking about Fox News, we're talking about the jury. Not to mention, Fox News wouldn't even bring up that Trayvon also referred to him as a nikka.

Fox racist.

The jury will look for excuse or outs, but there was some clarity that it was not racist, it was a figure of speech.

What blacks needs are contingent plans, whichever way the trial goes. Hopefully justice happens.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
FTone88l.png

crf6f.jpg

:leon:

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fox racist.

The jury will look for excuse or outs, but there was some clarity that it was not racist, it was a figure of speech.

What blacks needs are contingent plans, whichever way the trial goes. Hopefully justice happens.

Please stop talking about what individuals of African descent need friend. I think you need to perhaps relax and have some lunch. You've had one foot in the demonic realm for most of this thread.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Please stop talking about what individuals of African descent need friend. I think you need to perhaps relax and have some lunch. You've had one foot in the demonic realm for most of this thread.

Pal, friend, its time blacks stopped being c00ns and stopped being victims of profiling, pre-judging, prejudice, etc.

Whatever pacifist, turn the cheek is not the best plan, its passe. Why do these events keep happening. You want them to tell your kid to turn his radio down in his car and when he doesnt, he is not going home to you?

zero tolerance on racism and victimhood

Its not time to loot for free tv, or be a simp, if they dont learn a lesson for series of "ok" racist events, you will be the next victim. your family might be the next victim. your offspring might be the next victim. stop giving a racist system or racist people a pass. persue them, sue them, handle it civily, but you know how how the rodney king trial went. If you think self, ohh it was not you...how come the community is getting struck by "random" racist events?

Its time for action.

The holy archangels gives his blessings to the people. Power to the people.