Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
we should expect the coli to spin her testimony into something positive

n1ggas is delusional

She set black women back 300 years in the past two days

:yeshrug:
blacks did so to themselves.

legal experts are reading her testimony as being real.

the boat trying to impress whitey as long sailed.

if blacks worked on group economics, they wont have to worry about one persons testimony.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I used the word cac from time to time and am the farthest thing froM a racist :ehh:

If a zimmerman was trailing me I probably would said some similar shyt :ehh:

No idea why she even brought it up tho. Its like the biggest point the d has made.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
we should expect the coli to spin her testimony into something positive

n1ggas is delusional

She set black women back 300 years in the past two days

:yeshrug:
yeah man usually as a black man I would take up for her. the b**** f***** up, I thought they had people to coach you for things like this:wtf: if George Zimmerman walks, Florida is going to be a very interesting place.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im still confused why she even mentioned the creepy ass cracker shyt :wtf: keep thay on dl you silly bish. If she would have said creepy ass dude or something the d would have nothing from her. Now they can run some bs fox news soin cycle and make it loom like tray was a racist hothead and pickes a fight :smh:

My nigggas....train ya pieces better

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Im still confused why she even mentioned the creepy ass cracker shyt :wtf: keep thay on dl you silly bish. If she would have said creepy ass dude or something the d would have nothing from her. Now they can run some bs fox news soin cycle and make it loom like tray was a racist hothead and pickes a fight :smh:

My nigggas....train ya pieces better

why did trayvon call george a cracker and then a n-word?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
lying period makes someone untrustworthy

:heh:

lol Not if you take into account her reasoning for lying... She lied so she wouldnt have to attened a wake :heh: How will that affect the case in any way?

None of that will affect her testimony because she told the truth with it legally mattered... when talking to Police...