Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's Crazy is the Police Dept was ready to let him go if people didn't protest for his arrest so the system already made up their mind. The Trial was a dog and pony show.
They did let him go. Then the state attorney sent a 1st degree murder case to a grand jury, and the grand jury returned a not guilty verdict. So then the same state attorney, Angela Corey, came up with '2nd degree murder', she bypassed a grand jury and sent it directly to the courts.

The first judge left the case.
The first prosecutor also left the case.
The chief of police of Sanford retired.

Too many red flags.

maaaaan...of course donye west and them are :stylin:

i hate that zimmerman walks but honestly, they did a great job - and they just outright beat their client's charges in maybe the most widely covered case since the oj simpson saga.

all these guys see are dollar signs right now.
That's it right there. O'Mara and West forced the prosecution to agree with their narrative of what happened that night. Bernie just sat back and LET THEM do it.

A lot of the cats who would have been leaders married interracially and don't even live in the hood anymore.
A lot of today's youth are too distracted with other things going on. You can go on youtube and see countless videos of brothers fighting each other, damn near killing each other every time the new Jordan's come out. They line up for days for a pair of shoes. It would be a fresh breath of air to see brothers show that much passion when it comes to issues affecting their livelyhood, their communities, their families.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
They did let him go. Then the state attorney sent a 1st degree murder case to a grand jury, and the grand jury returned a not guilty verdict. So then the same state attorney, Angela Corey, came up with '2nd degree murder', she bypassed a grand jury and sent it directly to the courts.

The first judge left the case.
The first prosecutor also left the case.
The chief of police of Sanford retired.

Too many red flags.

That's it right there. O'Mara and West forced the prosecution to agree with their narrative of what happened that night. Bernie just sat back and LET THEM do it.

A lot of today's youth are too distracted with other things going on. You can go on youtube and see countless videos of brothers fighting each other, damn near killing each other every time the new Jordan's come out. They line up for days for a pair of shoes. It would be a fresh breath of air to see brothers show that much passion when it comes to issues affecting their livelyhood, their communities, their families.

Swizz Beatz - Where Da Cash At? Lyrics

i am just chillin in the club chain swangin, pants hangin
i told you b*stards the money ain't a thing
now everybody wanna talk
the drums I'm a hustla and I run new york
and plus them haters wanna be me
the closest they ever get to lamborghini is linguini
get the f*** out my face
shouldn't y'all worry bout that SEAN BELL CASE
!!!!?

Nikkaz is like that sh*t don't apply to me :manny: Nikkaz used to rap about building the hood, now all nikkaz wanna do is front like they from the hood and/or do some criminal sh*t in the hood, and they wonder why they need to pay for protection :heh: A little kid just got shot and you got nikkaz like Lupe and Charlemagne saying dumb sh*t because they don't feel it relates to them. Nowadays, it's f*ck the hood pretty much :manny:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The U.S. Department of Justice is now investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin ... meaning, if slapped with federal charges, George Zimmerman could face jail time -- even after his not guilty verdict.

The DOJ issued a statement Sunday ... revealing they are looking into the case, evaluating the evidence (including testimony from the State trial) -- and will determine whether or not federal prosecutors should file criminal civil rights charges against Zimmerman.

Here's why it's important ... Zimmerman was found not guilty on Saturday of both second-degree murder and manslaughter when tried by the State of Florida -- and is technically a free man.

But since the news broke ... civil-rights activists have been up in arms​, like Al Sharpton and the NAACP who are clamoring for the DOJ to bring civil rights charges against Zimmerman.

If the Feds decide to go through with new criminal charges ... then a jail sentence is back on the table.

Although, according to legal experts, it will be an uphill battle to prove in court that Zimmerman was motivated solely by race.

George Zimmerman -- Not Off the Hook (Maybe) ... FEDS Could Prosecute | TMZ.com

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm overseas right now and just found out about the verdict...

White folk out here can't even understand how this fakkit got away with murder...:smh:

Good to see my NYC brethren showing up strong in protest...

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Good post from this guy:

165015_3923364014306_1585129862_n.jpg

I am not Trayvon Martin.

I keep seeing people say, "I am Trayvon Martin." I understand the sentiment. If that is you, then I respect that.

I am not Trayvon Martin. I am a middle-aged, middle class, overweight white guy. I am also a teacher, and in 20 years of teaching, I have seen plenty of Trayvon Martins. More accurately, I have seen plenty of young men who fit the caricatured image that is being portrayed of this kid in the media, Left and Right. Fox News and MSNBC. I'm guessing that neither portrayal - saint or thug - is accurate. People are more complex than that.

None of the Trayvon Martins that I know deserve to die. They may arouse suspicion, but your paranoia is not their crime. If they do commit a crime, they deserve to have a trial. Trayvon Martin's jury consisted of one person. That is not how we are supposed to do things in America. Unfortunately, that is our reality.

Here's my point: You don't have to be Trayvon Martin to know this is wrong. You don't have to be black, or young, or a "troubled student" or a pot smoker to know this was murder. And you don't have to be the parent of Trayvon Martin to know this was a gross miscarriage of justice.

Let me be more blunt: This type of injustice will continue until enough guys like me - guys who are not Trayvon Martin - have had enough of it and finally say "No more."

You don't have to be Trayvon Martin.

You just have to be human.

https://www.facebook.com/bobseay/posts/4895459316081