Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Damn in all serious I can't even listen to hardcore Rap n shyt. We need to get our shyt together as a people man.

the target audience for hardcore rap and most rap is white people looking to get entertained, its not for black people that are moving forward

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The other case in Florida with the black woman. She got 20 years for firing her gun in the air. She tried to use the Stand Your Grand law and was denied because they said that leaving the house, going to her car and getting the gun then, coming back into the house to fire the shot made her the aggressor.

Cool.

Question though....how did the gun get into Zimmerman's hands? He either had the gun on his person while he went to confront Trayvon or the gun was in the car and he went back at some point and got it. In either scenario, how is that not being the "aggressor" :patrice: Going back into your car to get a gun goes without saying. The other scenario....how are you not the "aggressor" approaching a 17 year old high school kid as a 31 year old man and you're armed? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The feds will investigate this case
the corruption is evident

The 911 one call says it all

If Zimmerman was getting beat up, how come before the gun shots all we hear is a cry for help, NO SOUNDS OF FIGHTING OR A STRUGGLE

If he was getting beat up, he'd be struggling in a panic crying for help, there was no STRUGGLE at all you can tell by the voices

Trayvon was standing in front of Zimmerman when he was shot, HE WAS HIT CENTER MASS
this exactly where you taught to Aim and shoot when you get your CCW

If he was struggling on his back, it would be hard to get a shot like that with a moving body, its hard enough to hit it stationary if you're not a marksmen

Lastly, Trayvon dead body EYES ARE WIDE OPEN his MOUTH HIS WIDE OPEN
the panic on his face, HE WAS OBVIOUSLY THE ONE SCREAMING FOR HELP
When the guns shot go off silence.
He died while screaming for help, Stevie Wonder can see it

Feds will have to get involved, corruption like this ruins the credibility of the judical system
that police department needs to be probed as well as that district court

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The other case in Florida with the black woman. She got 20 years for firing her gun in the air. She tried to use the Stand Your Grand law and was denied because they said that leaving the house, going to her car and getting the gun then, coming back into the house to fire the shot made her the aggressor.

Cool.

Question though....how did the gun get into Zimmerman's hands? He either had the gun on his person while he went to confront Trayvon or the gun was in the car and he went back at some point and got it. In either scenario, how is that not being the "aggressor" :patrice: Going back into your car to get a gun goes without saying. The other scenario....how are you not the "aggressor" approaching a 17 year old high school kid as a 31 year old man and you're armed? :patrice:

I think the court got it right in the first case and wrong on the second case, but the first case the time seems very absurd for that. I still think she was in the wrong, and even if she was in the wrong, you need to to go ahead and kill that dude. I know it's fukked up to say but dead men tell no tales. Warning shots are dangerous because the bullets can ricochet or come back down and kill someone that has nothing to do with the situation. Plus, if she feared for her life, she could have gotten in the car and left, instead of grabbing the gun and returning back.

In Zimmerman's case, he got away with murder because the other person can't talk. There wasn't much the prosecution could work with, and the most damning thing is that the florida law is highly ambiguous.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
5 White Women and 1 Hispanic Women. Forgive me if I'm not shocked they overlooked a teenage black male dying with no gun on him. Zimmerman brought a Gun to a fist fight and got off. Now that I think about. Thank God Trayvon got to whip his a$$ before this Coward shot him with Deadly Force. It ain't over, Obama and Holder will probably get Zimmerman with Civil Rights charges. It's clear he racially Profiled Trayvon. Just cause the dumbass Prosecution wanted to deny race doesn't mean it didn't happen. He clearly said "c00n" on the tape and say "They always get away". Clearly he profiled Trayvon. Anyways New York came out heavy for the Trayvon protest:

263322_601525633211805_1907883427_n.jpg

Justice Department To Review George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin Case