Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
There were absolutely no riots in NYC. A couple of people arrested but that was it. It was beautiful marching and shutting down every street we walked past. People of all ages, races, and creeds.

20130714_190457_zps2fed6b94.jpg

^The beginning around Union Square.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark o Mara :ufdup:

He said "George was on the ground not fighting back for 40 seconds then he shot him". Can anyone tell me why he didn't fight him back or ATTEMPT to get this LIGHTWEIGHT off him? His only intention was to shoot him. He basically did a rope a dope knowing he could get away with murder. They are basically saying he was laying there letting TM hit him. Anybody that was scared would had curled up and protected their head/face from damage. They are saying he was just laying there not covering his face or trying to stop him from punching. This is bullish!t.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is what the fight looked like according to GZ.

[ame=http://youtu.be/8DoxbuUl4Ro]World star fights - YouTube[/ame]

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i share my opinion with someone on this site when they ask me about it. this shyt hurts my soul yall. i honesty dont think i shed a tear since 2007 when my grandmothers died. i was listening to talk radio and you got these a$$holes talking about Zimmerman had a fair trial. :macdrewtf:get out of here with the fukking bullshyt. how you get the tactical expert who shares all of his credentials, but when it comes to the audio analyst you throw that shyt out? CMON ON!!!

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
i share my opinion with someone on this site when they ask me about it. this shyt hurts my soul yall. i honesty dont think i shed a tear since 2007 when my grandmothers died. i was listening to talk radio and you got these a$$holes talking about Zimmerman had a fair trial. :macdrewtf:get out of here with the fukking bullshyt. how you get the tactical expert who shares all of his credentials, but when it comes to the audio analyst you throw that shyt out? CMON ON!!!

I heard that verdict fam, shyt felt like somebody told me a family member passed or some shyt. Knocked the wind right outta me. I turned the tv off right after bc I knew people was gonna be saying some foul shyt.

They lynched that boy.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I heard that verdict fam, shyt felt like somebody told me a family member passed or some shyt. Knocked the wind right outta me. I turned the tv off right after bc I knew people was gonna be saying some foul shyt.

They lynched that boy.

anybody can see with a clear eye what they were trying to do with this trial.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

Wtf 43-year-old Dinalynn Andrews Potter white girl attacking a 73-year-old singer...really?

---
Lester is fine, just a bit sore and he will feel it tomorrow, the woman who attacked him was white and yelled something like “it's all your fault” before she hit him, he went down hard but was halfway caught by Barren, thank God, she was subdued by Police and taken away while the para-medics came and took him to a local Hospital where he went thru a series of cat scans, no broken bones, the only injury for now is a 8″ scratch in the kidney area of his back and it's starting to swell.
---

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

"the money is going to come from the black community"

Last edited by a moderator:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
anybody can see with a clear eye what they were trying to do with this trial.

Yup. They threw every stereotype in the book out there. Trayvon was on drugs, he was a thug, he looked suspicious, he attacked Zimmerman, he was up to no good. They've been using those phrases forever. Just go ahead and say he desevered to die because he was black.