Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Yup. They threw every stereotype in the book out there. Trayvon was on drugs, he was a thug, he looked suspicious, he attacked Zimmerman, he was up to no good. They've been using those phrases forever. Just go ahead and say he desevered to die because he was black.

it saddens me how that play the thug role and how they choose to view trayon (notice how they never showcased the positive things Trayvon was doing.....being on the football team etc.) but they do the exact opposite when it come to Zimmerman, they never stop to ask the question if Zimmerman was on drugs. something had to be wrong with this flabby and sick b*stard if they are telling you NOT to pursue Trayvon and he chooses to do so anyway. Zimmerman propagte the whole ordeal and the outcome of the situation. Me and my mother were discussing this and i told her that that entire jury in need of some serious ethic cleansing. it saddens/angers me

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FYI, the attorney general is going to speak in a couple of minutes about the DOJ probe

i expect something like

"we looking into, we get back to yall"

3 months later

"nothing was wrong"

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
What's crazy is if Trayvon was strapped & would've shot & killed Zimmerman in "self defense" after GZ approached him he would've gotten arrested on the spot...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
6 WEEKS TO EVEN ARREST ZIMMERMAM AND YOU HAVE BLACK PEOPLE COSIGNING THE VERDICT. LMAO!.

django-jackson.jpg

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
it saddens me how that play the thug role and how they choose to view trayon (notice how they never showcased the positive things Trayvon was doing.....being on the football team etc.) but they do the exact opposite when it come to Zimmerman, they never stop to ask the question if Zimmerman was on drugs. something had to be wrong with this flabby and sick b*stard if they are telling you NOT to pursue Trayvon and he chooses to do so anyway. Zimmerman propagte the whole ordeal and the outcome of the situation. Me and my mother were discussing this and i told her that that entire jury in need of some serious ethic cleansing. it saddens/angers me

Word. Zimmerman's cousin said he molested her for 10 years, he had domestic violence charges, 2 physical altercations with cops. Could that have been admissable in this case? I dont see why not. Legal heads holla. Bottom line is this fat fukka was a demon. The defense humanized Zimmerman - a killer - and people fell for the okie doke.

Be clear - all black men were on trial in this case - Trayvon was just the figurehead for us.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Word. Zimmerman's cousin said he molested her for 10 years, he had domestic violence charges, 2 physical altercations with cops. Could that have been admissable in this case? I dont see why not. Legal heads holla. Bottom line is this fat fukka was a demon. The defense humanized Zimmerman - a killer - and people fell for the okie doke.

Be clear - all black men were on trial in this case - Trayvon was just the figurehead for us

you mos def right about that. and i remember seeing the article/interview with his cousin on Newsone.com. straight-up conspiracy to get him off.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The prosecution actually laid out a theory, saying he thinks Georgie had a gun when he approached Trayvon martin...so why didn't the prosecution present the theory in the case?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
1955: Tallahatchie County, Miss. No blacks on jury. No justice 4 Emmett.
2013: Seminole County, Fla. No blacks on jury. No Justice 4 Trayvon

60 Years, Same Result. America's Racism runs deep.

emmett-till-trayvon-martin.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Damn, one of these juror bytches has already signed a book deal. :wow: bytch wasn't even impartial from the get go. Just frontin' to get on the jury.

[ame]https://twitter.com/GlobalGrindNews/status/356838629374574593[/ame]

It hasn't even been 48 hours since George Zimmerman was set free after his highly publicized trial, and now one of the jurors who served is trying to make a buck off her experience.

Juror B37 and her attorney husband have signed with Martin Literary Management president Sharlene Martin to write a book about the trial and the "not guilty" verdict she and the other five jurors came to.

Martin released this statement regarding her client's book:

"My hope is that people will read Juror B37’s book, written with her attorney husband, and understand the commitment it takes to serve and be sequestered on a jury in a highly publicized murder trial and how important, despite one’s personal viewpoints, it is to follow the letter of the law. It could open a whole new dialogue about laws that may need to be revised and revamped to suit a 21st century way of life. The reader will also learn why the jurors had no option but to find Zimmerman Not Guilty due to the manner in which he was charged and the content of the jury instructions."

Hmmm. Interesting.

At this point, all of the jurors remain anonymous, but here is the little we do know about B37:

- She's a middle-aged white woman who owns many pets

- She has two children, a 24-year-old dog groomer and a 27-year-old who attends the University of Central Florida. Both are girls.

- She and her husband both have concealed weapons permits.

- She described the demonstrations and protests after Trayvon Martin's murder as "riots."

We wonder who else will come out to tell their story.
Juror B37 In George Zimmerman Trial Set To Write A Book (DETAILS) | Global Grind

fukk white people. One of you smart nigras find her and her kids information.