Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
5 White Women and 1 Hispanic Women. Forgive me if I'm not shocked they overlooked a teenage black male dying with no gun on him. Zimmerman brought a Gun to a fist fight and got off. Now that I think about. Thank God Trayvon got to whip his a$$ before this Coward shot him with Deadly Force. It ain't over, Obama and Holder will probably get Zimmerman with Civil Rights charges. It's clear he racially Profiled Trayvon. Just cause the dumbass Prosecution wanted to deny race doesn't mean it didn't happen. He clearly said "c00n" on the tape and say "They always get away". Clearly he profiled Trayvon. Anyways New York came out heavy for the Trayvon protest:

263322_601525633211805_1907883427_n.jpg

Justice Department To Review George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin Case

Wasn't it Trayvon who made it a race thing. Saying a 'creepy ass cracker' was behind him?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On MSNBC they had a woman who was in the courtroom during the verdict she was asked to describe how some of the jurors were looking and their body language as the verdict was being read. This is what she said about two of them.

The woman of color on the jury had a sad look on her face. She didn't seem like she was going to cry, but she looked sad.

One woman had a stern look on her face. She looked as if she felt a non-guilty verdict was the right decision....Now I wonder if this was the woman who said she followed the Tray-Zimm situation and thought the protesting was rioting? I also wonder why the prosecutors didn't go for a challenge for cause to dismiss 1 or 2 jurors

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
anyone out at this protest off 149 in the Bronx?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are protesting & these over aggressive police arresting people for no damn reason.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
On MSNBC they had a woman who was in the courtroom during the verdict she was asked to describe how some of the jurors were looking and their body language as the verdict was being read. This is what she said about two of them.

The woman of color on the jury had a sad look on her face. She didn't seem like she was going to cry, but she looked sad.

One woman had a stern look on her face. She looked as if she felt a non-guilty verdict was the right decision....Now I wonder if this was the woman who said she followed the Tray-Zimm situation and thought the protesting was rioting? I also wonder why the prosecutors didn't go for a challenge for cause to dismiss 1 or 2 jurors

Because that happens before the trial starts.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The feds will investigate this case
the corruption is evident

The 911 one call says it all

If Zimmerman was getting beat up, how come before the gun shots all we hear is a cry for help, NO SOUNDS OF FIGHTING OR A STRUGGLE

If he was getting beat up, he'd be struggling in a panic crying for help, there was no STRUGGLE at all you can tell by the voices

Trayvon was standing in front of Zimmerman when he was shot, HE WAS HIT CENTER MASS
this exactly where you taught to Aim and shoot when you get your CCW

If he was struggling on his back, it would be hard to get a shot like that with a moving body, its hard enough to hit it stationary if you're not a marksmen

Lastly, Trayvon dead body EYES ARE WIDE OPEN his MOUTH HIS WIDE OPEN
the panic on his face, HE WAS OBVIOUSLY THE ONE SCREAMING FOR HELP
When the guns shot go off silence.
He died while screaming for help, Stevie Wonder can see it

Feds will have to get involved, corruption like this ruins the credibility of the judical system
that police department needs to be probed as well as that district court

Only bad thing is there was a witness that said one guy was on top of the other.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't it Trayvon who made it a race thing. Saying a 'creepy ass cracker' was behind him?

:childplease: Zimmerman was the one who racially profiled him initially. Zimmerman is the one who was on record as saying "They always get away" He would not have been followed if he was white I guarantee it. Are you serious with what you just said?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Excuse my ignorance to how this works but what can the Justice Department actually do about this?

They could file federal civil rights charges if they could show Zimmerman violated Martins civil rights.Same shyt they did too the cops who beat Rodney King.

But it's not easy.They are very limited in how they could dertimine if his civil rights were violated.:snoop:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
:childplease: Zimmerman was the one who racially profiled him initially. Zimmerman is the one who was on record as saying "They always get away" He would not have been followed if he was white I guarantee it. Are you serious with what you just said?

When he said "they," he was referring to criminals. If he wanted to say "black thugs," he would've said that.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
They could file federal civil rights charges if they could show Zimmerman violated Martins civil rights.Same shyt they did too the cops who beat Rodney King.

But it's not easy.They are very limited in how they could dertimine if his civil rights were violated.:snoop:

Dang...