Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
San Fran protests, Oakland Riots, LA Protests/Riots

But wow @ this... shyt All the white people on here and out there cheering for Zimmerman obviously don't give a fukk about Black life, so I really don't feel like giving a fukk about this shyt :manny:

rvcyyu.png

racdqf.png

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone help me with this

1. Juries are always comprised of 12 people, why did this have 6?

2. Was it a coincidence that all the jury members were female or was it made that way?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
why is everyone blaming the prosecutors?

Cause if there actually had some Black People on their main staff they would of known a jury of mostly White Women wasn't a good look. You have a black teenager dead so you get a jury with ZERO blacks on it? GTFOH. If some black people would of been on the team maybe they would of gotten a racially diverse jury. I'm sorry how man Whites have gotten off from Killing Blacks cause All White Jury? This whole Case makes me feel like I'm in a time machine and it's the 1950-60's Jim Crow era modern day.

I think they did a great job on Closing but the fact that they let that Jury get through makes me feel like they are out of touch. Also Why in the Hell would they say "This isn't about Race" are you kidding? That's the whole damn case. Trayvon was profiled cause he was BLACK period. If Tray was some blonde white boy you telling me Zimmerman would of even cared he was walking? The Prosecution was too busy worrying about upsetting the White Women in the jury by bring up race that they missed the whole damn point of the case.

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
Someone help me with this

1. Juries are always comprised of 12 people, why did this have 6?

2. Was it a coincidence that all the jury members were female or was it made that way?

I can't answer #1 because I was wondering the same thing throughout the trial.
As for #2, they both wanted an all female jury, but some of the alternates were men (white men).
Hmmm. I remember during the trial how a reporter mentioned how the alternate winked at one of the white jurors earlier in the trial after one of the sides called a sidebar or something to that effect.
Anyways to answer your question, they wanted all female because they beleive they can feel more emotions than men.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't look at the day to day highlights of the case but was well aware of it and such.

But...

Do you guys think the star witness for the prosecution (the fat black girl) played a significant role in the verdict?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I didn't look at the day to day highlights of the case but was well aware of it and such.

But...

Do you guys think the star witness for the prosecution (the fat black girl) played a significant role in the verdict?

Well, from what I've been reading about Rachel Jeantel, she definitely did more harm than good on the stand. She shouldn't haven't taken the stand at all if she had no real interest in speaking for Trayvon Martin. It definitely backfired in the prosecution's face. Its as if she didn't really care about this trial at all and had better things to do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause if there actually had some Black People on their main staff they would of known a jury of mostly White Women wasn't a good look. You have a black teenager dead so you get a jury with ZERO blacks on it? GTFOH. If some black people would of been on the team maybe they would of gotten a racially diverse jury. I'm sorry how man Whites have gotten off from Killing Blacks cause All White Jury? This whole Case makes me feel like I'm in a time machine and it's the 1950-60's Jim Crow era modern day.

I think they did a great job on Closing but the fact that they let that Jury get through makes me feel like they are out of touch. Also Why in the Hell would they say "This isn't about Race" are you kidding? That's the whole damn case. Trayvon was profiled cause he was BLACK period. If Tray was some blonde white boy you telling me Zimmerman would of even cared he was walking? The Prosecution was too busy worrying about upsetting the White Women in the jury by bring up race that they missed the whole damn point of the case.

Made me think about Emmett Till's jury

In%201955%20a%20Mississippi%20jury%20(seated%20in%20the%20first%20two%20rows)%20acquitted%20two%20white%20men%20of%20murdering%20Emmett%20Till,%2014_jpg.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Made me think about Emmett Till's jury

In%201955%20a%20Mississippi%20jury%20(seated%20in%20the%20first%20two%20rows)%20acquitted%20two%20white%20men%20of%20murdering%20Emmett%20Till,%2014_jpg.jpg

ALL White Juries have been letting Whites Get Away with Black Murder for over 100 years. That's not counting the bodies they still haven't found yet. Spare me with this "Black on Black" Crime when Whites have been killing my people for hundreds of years.

lynching01.jpg

white-lynching-party.jpg

My Parents and Grand Parents were ALIVE in America when this was happening. I am not that far removed from this. This shows you how White Supremacy is a Mental Illness. Look at them standing and posing in the picture after they committed Murder. And do you think anyone in any of these people were prosecuted? Now multiply that by a lot cause there are bodies that will never be discovered. How do we expect a country to care about Black Life when they never have from the beginning?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
@BrianFrancisIASo Aaron Hernandez needs to be freed so he can take out #Zimmerman. Y'all crazy.

@RealSnackPackBreaking News: Aaron Hernandez moves case to Florida, where murder is legal

--> aq out <--

Last edited by a moderator: