Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Everyone blaming the prosecution is really overestimating the intelligence of these jurors. Those broads weren't gonna convict Zimmerman. Also, if we go by that "knock knock" joke told by the defense team, how is it possible for any of them to not know about this case, yet I'm all the way in Chicago, and knew about it since last year?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And White America wonders why Black People will never trust the police or Justice system. Racism is a MENTAL ILLNESS and White America has been passing it down for centuries. LOL @ those White Women proving what we already knew. As a Black man we've all experienced it. A white women clutching her purse when you walk by. I'm sorry they saw Drug using Black Thug up to no good. But everyone want to scream "It's not about race". This is the new racism to deny it even exist or to throw out some "Reverse bullshyt Racism" card. SMDH this is why Black people need to keep our guards up. This isn't over, this is a War and we still dying out here.

To my young White Brothers and Sisters who grew up in this new world and are trying to change from their parents and grand parents etc ways. I commend them and hope they join us in the fight like some Whites did during the Civil Rights movement but the fact is there is a War against Blacks in America. The Justice System, The Work Force, Racism isn't hanging from Trees anymore. This is the NEW RACISM and it's even more systematic then before. So it's time for a new movement. I'm even more socially conscious now than I've ever been.

I cannot accept this outcome. I can't just sit back and say "OK, it is what it is". We have to change things as Black people. We cannot continue to let White Supremacy KILL US like it has for CENTURIES. Trayvon's death won't be in vein. Zimmerman, The White Supremacy Justice System may have won the battle but we will win the war. We came in chains and we are still here. We are Strong and we will win. We come from QUEENS AND KINGS. AFRICA IS THE MOTHERLAND that the HUMAN RACE comes from. They chopped off the noises in Egypt but the statues of our Power and Influence still stand. We will overcome. But tonight Martin, Rosa Parks, Malcolm are all rolling in their graves.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If vigilantes are gonna come after Zimmerman, can they go after his fakkit ass brother too?

THAT motherfukker I want dead... just for being such a c*nt.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What's Crazy is the Police Dept was ready to let him go if people didn't protest for his arrest so the system already made up their mind. The Trial was a dog and pony show.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
For Trayvon

Last edited by a moderator:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I wish Cochran was alive. He would of won this case EASILY:

13643268_ori.jpg

that' not a prosecutor

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this, I'm more speaking on his legal knowledge.

I think it would've been better if John Guy was the lead prosecutor over Bernie De La Rionda.

I don't know if people was paying attention. But John Guy was shaking in fury when the verdict was read. While Bernie De La Rionda was like :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Oh and stand your ground isn't for black people apparently.

Marissa Alexander Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shot (VIDEO)

TAMPA, Fla. -- Marissa Alexander had never been arrested before she fired a bullet at a wall one day in 2010 to scare off her husband when she felt he was threatening her. Nobody got hurt, but this month a northeast Florida judge was bound by state law to sentence her to 20 years in prison.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I think it would've been better if John Guy was the lead prosecutor over Bernie De La Rionda.

I don't know if people was paying attention. But John Guy was shaking in fury when the verdict was read. While Bernie De La Rionda was like :manny:
C'mon man, De La Rionda was visibly upset during the presser. And it wouldn't have made a difference if Guy was the lead Prosecutor. They worked with what they had... period.