Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Listen up cacs/mexicans/asians or whatever the fukk you are. The reason we are furious about the not guilty verdict is because we see ourselves as possible Trayvons. If you dont see anything wrong with a grown man chasing down a kid who was minding his own business and killing him because he was losing a fight that he started than you will never get it. A fukkin 17 year old kid got murdered and yall sending the killer money and celebrating his acquital. shyt is fukkin disgusting.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Listen up cacs/mexicans/asians or whatever the fukk you are. The reason we are furious about the not guilty verdict is because we see ourselves as possible Trayvons. If you dont see anything wrong with a grown man chasing down a kid who was minding his own business and killing him because he was losing a fight that he started than you will never get it. A fukkin 17 year old kid got murdered and yall sending the killer money and celebrating his acquital. shyt is fukkin disgusting.

People like that I can't even fukk with a little bit.

I understand the verdict and difficulties involved with proving these charges/this case beyond all reasonable doubt.

But people celebrating an acquittal is offensive as fukk. shyt, even if you're blind and believe the self-defense theory...the kid DIED.

fukk........I'm going to bed :smh:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Blame the state of Florida and their lax laws, the powerful gun lobby, congress/senate for not reforming gun laws and the prosecution for not making a strong enough case. Also blame the obsession that Americans have with guns. Responsible gun ownership is a crock of shyt.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said had the prosecution not use the Zimmerman tapes as evidence that they could have made their own version of what happened and he would have to testify to defend himself. They said the last two people that did tv interviews and had it used against them won. Because they got to tell their story without getting on the stand.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said from day one they overcharged him. Spent the entire trial arguing for murder 2 then went for manslaughter in the closing arguments :snoop: they raised the reasonable doubt with their own inconsistency.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People like that I can't even fukk with a little bit.

I understand the verdict and difficulties involved with proving these charges/this case beyond all reasonable doubt.

But people celebrating an acquittal is offensive as fukk. shyt, even if you're blind and believe the self-defense theory...the kid DIED.

fukk........I'm going to bed :smh:

and did they not find him guilty of assault but that parasite walks away scot free really brehs??? :leostare:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also why was there NO BLACK PEOPLE on the damn JURY? How many times must the system continue this blatant racism. Of Course 6 White Women wasn't going to side with the black male. I had hope but my fears were realized. I never agreed with a Majority White Jury in this case. It's clear there was racial overtones involved. Sorry but White Women actually stereotype Black Males the most. It was obvious.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wish Cochran was alive. He would of won this case EASILY:

13643268_ori.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Must I remind you Martin was no angel.:jada:

He went out looking for trouble and he found it.

Truth hurts

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chris.B again

Something is wrong with you. You hate black women, you focus on what doesn't matter in this zimmerman trial. You love to say c00nish shyt. I don't understand your mentality, but it's pathetic. If my thoughts could inspire action... you fam would be really sad right now about your suicide.