Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is.
trayvon-martin-family-photos-horse-reeses.jpg

What a thug. On a horse. Wearing a Reeces shirt. :stopitslime:

They said that this was the very last pic Tray took when he was alive :to:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Zimmerman's brother was on CNN and he said he is worried that vigilantes will take the law into their own hands....

:dead: @ the irony

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
wtf does south america have to do with this???, GZ only half Spanish , that fool probably aint ever been to south american in his dam life , all his friends and associates were white

regardless of weather a million of them come in all this case showed was that the American way of life/judical/poltical system is not friendly towards AA

but HEY leas the president is black right

:childplease:

his mother coming from south america has everything to do with what I'm saying, black people in South America are in the exact same situation and dealing with the exact same mentallity

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did AH run up on an innocent child/man and shoot him. Matter of fact, had TM been a relative of AH, I'm pretty sure we know what AH would be up to right about now :pachaha:

I don't know too much about his case and ''innocent'' i a highly subjective term but dude is another half white hispanic likely to have killed a black male atleast once...and you got these hypocrits stanning him for it :patrice:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
They said that this was the very last pic Tray took when he was alive :to:

I know. I just wanted to show how ridiculous it is for people to label him a thug because of what he does as a teenager. But nobody cares that at 20, zimmerman was fighting cops and getting arrested for domestic violence. The trial was really about Trayvon Martin and what he did on his own time.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
What baiting? the American Justice system found him not guilty.

You want me banned because I support the American Justice system decision regardless of outcome? :what:

Banned? You? You, should be tortured slowly and methodically, until near death, allowed to heal, and have the process repeated. I am not over exaggerating. The amount of pure corrosion of the mind it takes to harbor such sentiments as being willing to support the American justice system regardless of outcome shows your threat level you present to the Black/Afrikan community. Extermination of all virus within the Black/Afrikan diaspora is long overdue..and it includes the likes of you :ufdup:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
the prosector needs to be blamed for Zimmerman going free. They had enough evidence for manslaughter, but not enough for 2nd degree.

They fukked up with the witnesses, they didn't do a good during cross examination. And they quickly forgot about the 2nd degree murder during the closing argument, arguing for manslaughter instead.

The case was handled poor from the beginning. Lack of evidence, combined with great witnesses from the defense end and this was an easy decision to make.

The state failed in providing the necessary evidence to convict GZ. I doubt anything will happen to GZ in the future. He will probably hire bodyguards and go into hiding for the next 5 years.

Very tragic situation, but finally came to an end.

thats what some are saying...might not have been "race" per se but prosecution but on a bad case and that the prosecution over charged zimmerman, but also that county/prosecutions office generally over charges young blacks too...so sadly in the zimmerman situation it backfired, also zimmerman had a defense team paid for by gun owners.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Just another nikka wanting attention. This guy is an idiot. Lord help us the day Charlemagne the God is taken as serious commentary. Only an idiot of his magnitude couldnt separate these two issues.

He acts like black men are acquitted for shooting other black men. They throw black men in jail for crimes they didn't commit...what does he think they do to those that do commit crimes?

He is stupid comparing apples to oranges. The acquittal of Shooterman is part of the system that goes out their way to convict black men for crimes. When a black man is a defendant..the race of the victim does not change the chance for conviction. It will only influence the sentencing if the victim is white. ex: life or death penalty. This has been proven. In addition, juries are not acquitting black men for killing other black men...in fact, they are :gladbron: at the chance to throw destroy another black men by throwing him in jail for life or better yet by death.

What we have seen here is that when a black man is the victim of murder at the hands of a white man...it is treated with great leniency. The James Byrd dragging death was the first time that a white man was executed for killing a black man in America...think about that for a second.

How many black men have been killed by white men in America in the last 200 years? It was not a crime to kill a black man until post civil rights...no lie. A those lynchings and massacres that occurred in the first 60 years of the 20th century...which white man ever convicted of those crimes? none.

Tulsa Riots....none
Rosewood....none

I could go on and on but that would take forever. This Shooterman trial is just continuing the precedence in the Amerikkka that is okay to kill the black man because he is in some way threatening...that sounds to me like

Birth of a Nation

birth-of-a-nation.jpg

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know. I just wanted to show how ridiculous it is for people to label him a thug because of what he does as a teenager. But nobody cares that at 20, zimmerman was fighting cops and getting arrested for domestic violence. The trial was really about Trayvon Martin and what he did on his own time.

+1

Not only that they also don't want to talk about the rumored use of drugs by Zimmerman that someone mentioned on here.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
+1

Not only that they also don't want to talk about the rumored use of drugs by Zimmerman that someone mentioned on here.

Prosecution did a crap job in multiple accounts. I think the lack of black prosecuting lawyer on the team caused them to lose their edge on picking on things. Then allowing the defense to use the lady who said that she was burglarized by blacks should have been pounced on with the quickness. These prosecuting lawyers refuse to object to racial overtones by the defense and to bring race in the depraved mindstate of Shooterman to show that he was in fact profiling TM based on race.