Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Must I remind you Martin was no angel.:jada:

He went out looking for trouble and he found it.

Truth hurts
I'm sick of hearing this bullshyt. Are you older than 17? If you are think back on that time if you were an "angel" at that age great, good for you. Let's say for arguments sake he wasn't an angel and I've known people that weren't, some of them are in my family. At some point they made an effort to change their lives. You and others like you seem to believe this kid was headed for prison or worse. Why are you so sure of that? If he wasn't an "angel" as you put it, well now he'll never have the opportunity to better himself cause Zimmerman stole that from him.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:russ: you people are pathetic tryna turn this into a hispanic/black thing. Same dudes who hate GZ was d!ckriding that psycho Aaron Hernandez :rudy:

Did AH run up on an innocent child/man and shoot him. Matter of fact, had TM been a relative of AH, I'm pretty sure we know what AH would be up to right about now :pachaha:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is.
trayvon-martin-family-photos-horse-reeses.jpg

What a thug. On a horse. Wearing a Reeces shirt. :stopitslime:

damn they shoulda publicized that photo more cacs love they horses

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Trayvon was a random cat who had nothing to do with the robberies in the neighborhood. :manny:

:snoop: I was referring to the innocent whites who had nothing to do with the murder, not TM. Please learn how to read and come back and post some intelligent sh*t about the situation :what:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:russ: you people are pathetic tryna turn this into a hispanic/black thing. Same dudes who hate GZ was d!ckriding that psycho Aaron Hernandez :rudy:

im not tryna make it into a hispanic black thing, im just making the point that south america is just as racist as north america, you can choose to use that information anyway you wish

i use it to inform me of what this immigration bill being pushed around does

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just another nikka wanting attention. This guy is an idiot. Lord help us the day Charlemagne the God is taken as serious commentary. Only an idiot of his magnitude couldnt separate these two issues.

I unfollowed him right after that. Him & lil duval try to make everything about them.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
im not tryna make it into a hispanic black thing, im just making the point that south america is just as racist as north america, you can choose to use that information anyway you wish

i use it to inform me of what this immigration bill being pushed around does

Will shut the fukk about that shyt? You keep regurgitating the same fukking shyt. There's discrimination every fukking where, even in Africa amongst fukking tribes.

Daps
Reppin
the prosector needs to be blamed for Zimmerman going free. They had enough evidence for manslaughter, but not enough for 2nd degree.

They fukked up with the witnesses, they didn't do a good during cross examination. And they quickly forgot about the 2nd degree murder during the closing argument, arguing for manslaughter instead.

The case was handled poor from the beginning. Lack of evidence, combined with great witnesses from the defense end and this was an easy decision to make.

The state failed in providing the necessary evidence to convict GZ. I doubt anything will happen to GZ in the future. He will probably hire bodyguards and go into hiding for the next 5 years.

Very tragic situation, but finally came to an end.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:snoop: I was referring to the innocent whites who had nothing to do with the murder, not TM. Please learn how to read and come back and post some intelligent sh*t about the situation :what:

:comeon: I know exactly what you wrote. and I simply posted the exact same situation, but from the perspective of Trayvon. He was vilified by gz because he was Black, wearing "a hoodie", and was "on drugs". TM didn't have anything to do with the situation in the neighborhood, which were the robberies that were going on. He was guilty just because he was born Black.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Had a good long workout day today, I was out the crib all day as well.

I hop into my car, then I checked my phone as I was about to connect it to my stereo and my mans sends me a message like "Thoughts?" and I'm like huh? I'm thinking my phone missed messages or something.

As soon as I checked Twitter, no lie I had to turn the car off and just sit there for a second because some tears came out a little and my hand was shaking I didn't want to drive cause it's wet outside.

He shot a 17 year old boy. He shot a little boy dead in his chest. For nothing.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that's not my point to blame immigrants, im just pointing out that south america is just as racist as north america but yet people swear that letting in a bunch of people from south america will mean less racism and that we need a brown black alliance, which is stupid

wtf does south america have to do with this???, GZ only half Spanish , that fool probably aint ever been to south american in his dam life , all his friends and associates were white

regardless of weather a million of them come in all this case showed was that the American way of life/judical/poltical system is not friendly towards AA

but HEY leas the president is black right

:childplease:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
the prosector needs to be blamed for Zimmerman going free. They had enough evidence for manslaughter, but not enough for 2nd degree.

They fukked up with the witnesses, they didn't do a good during cross examination. And they quickly forgot about the 2nd degree murder during the closing argument, arguing for manslaughter instead.

The case was handled poor from the beginning. Lack of evidence, combined with great witnesses from the defense end and this was an easy decision to make.

The state failed in providing the necessary evidence to convict GZ. I doubt anything will happen to GZ in the future. He will probably hire bodyguards and go into hiding for the next 5 years.

Very tragic situation, but finally came to an end.

:heh: Bodyguards ain't gonna save that nikka. Unless he gets cosmetic surgery, somebody's gonna spot him, then :shaq: