Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

bright black

All Star
Daps
people not just saying zimmerman being acquitted is legally correct but it is also morally correct...disgusting...a grown man losing a fight [he started] to a kid so he kills him and it is alright...shameful...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope some white dude slaughters that fakkit @Chris.B like Zimmerman did to Trayvon. And he doesn't get convicted.

Self-hating c00n. :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:russ: cause the judicial system that let down trayvon was from south america

:dahell: 5 white women and one half black female

and one half white dude who was the killer

:ohhh: yup immigrants are to blame

that's not my point to blame immigrants, im just pointing out that south america is just as racist as north america but yet people swear that letting in a bunch of people from south america will mean less racism and that we need a brown black alliance, which is stupid

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
BPHBWI3CIAAE2Bo.jpg:large

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What baiting? the American Justice system found him not guilty.

You want me banned because I support the American Justice system decision regardless of outcome? :what:

Your a contrary. Go against the grain at any cost ass c00n and the board is tired of it. We see you, you slander any black person, espcially women at any time. Just KIM and show some respect

Charlemagne finna f*ck around and get jumped again. This n*kka always on some stupid sh*t. When's the last time a fully grown black nikka ran up on an innocent child, chased him, and shot him in cold blood? And even if it did happen, what the f*ck does it have to do with them acquitting GZ of all charges?

I hope some white dude slaughters that fakkit @Chris.B like Zimmerman did to Trayvon. And he doesn't get convicted.

Self-hating c00n. :pacspit:

Bingo.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: you people are pathetic tryna turn this into a hispanic/black thing. Same dudes who hate GZ was d!ckriding that psycho Aaron Hernandez :rudy:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stats are against it unfortunately....

You're weak and lame. Not statistic measures that.

that's not my point to blame immigrants, im just pointing out that south america is just as racist as north america but yet people swear that letting in a bunch of people from south america will means less racism and that we need a brown black alliance, which is stupid

Can you ever shut the fukk for two second and not talk to hear yourself talk! :angry:

c00ns, and just regular bums need to take a back seat tonight. @Serious

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Nikkaz is fed up. I can only hope sh*t calms down after this weekend and they wait for GZ to hit the streets. No need to shoot random cats who had nothing to do with hit. We finna make our statement with GZ :yes:

Trayvon was a random cat who had nothing to do with the robberies in the neighborhood. :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Your a contrary. Go against the grain at any cost ass c00n and the board is tired of it. We see you, you slander any black person, espcially women at any time. Just KIM and show some respect

I assume you are showing respect to the not guilty verdict?:comeon: