Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Roderick Scott is a black male who shot and killed a white 17 year old in what he claimed was self-defense. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

Another similar shooting occurred where a black man shot a white man at a Taco Bell drive-through in what he claimed was self-defense. He was not arrested until months later when the investigators found enough evidence to charge him.

Your claim is fueled by nothing more than emotion, and its severely lacking in common sense.

George Zimmerman was found not guilty because the state failed to prove their version of events, not because he was not black. That is just such a copout answer for people who simply refuse to see things for what they are. You just want things to be about race so you can hear yourselves complain. This case was very clearly not about race, and Zimmerman is about as far from a racist as you can get. You'd know that if you actually looked into his backstory, and what he's done for black kids, and what he did for a black homeless man who was beaten by police, when no one else, not even the NAACP, would step up to help him.

Did he not call TM a f*ckin' c00n in a recorded phone call? :stopitslime:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikkas here in Tampa done shot and killed two white men. Let me try and find he links, it was shown on the 11 o'clock news.:merchant:

:bryan:

Nikkaz is fed up. I can only hope sh*t calms down after this weekend and they wait for GZ to hit the streets. No need to shoot random cats who had nothing to do with hit. We finna make our statement with GZ :yes:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@bk what he is supposed to do?

The man was found not guilty the real issue here is you trying to discredit the American Justice system. It's not perfect but it is the best in the world

Knock it off and show some respect. Period. I don't care for your baiting. Just quit it for once.

Last edited by a moderator:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
well since people are being political opportunists, ill add my two cents

i hope people finally get that the flood of people from south america that the immigration bill will let loose are not your buddies

south america is just as racist as north america, lol at motherfukers looking at me all crazy when i say that

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why did he have to react the way he did though, its amazing to me how this situation could've been prevented so easily instead it ends in death :smh:

how was he supposed to react? if i 17 year old being followed, i tried to run or speed up to get away and dude is still there? starts harassing me about where i'm supposed to be and attacks me? it turns into a fight for your life situation. he was even yelling for help because he knew he may have been in a compromised situation. what tray didn't know is he played right into gz plan to kill him. i truly believe that's what happened.

this is why i'm all for leveling the playing field. minorities need to be armed and know the laws too. all i can hope is that this case becomes one of those moments that starts opening people's eyes to the bullsh1t of minority crime and we understand how important it is to be on the same page with protecting ourselves and our communities. the gz case is just another landmark decision of proof that if we don't start looking out for ourselves no one else ever will. they will never have our best interest in mind.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Just another nikka wanting attention. This guy is an idiot. Lord help us the day Charlemagne the God is taken as serious commentary. Only an idiot of his magnitude couldnt separate these two issues.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Knock it off and show some respect. Period. I don't care for your baiting. Just quit it for once.

What baiting? the American Justice system found him not guilty.

You want me banned because I support the American Justice system decision regardless of outcome? :what:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Charlemagne finna f*ck around and get jumped again. This n*kka always on some stupid sh*t. When's the last time a fully grown black nikka ran up on an innocent child, chased him, and shot him in cold blood? And even if it did happen, what the f*ck does it have to do with them acquitting GZ of all charges?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

i hope people finally get that the flood of people from south america that the immigration bill will let loose are not your buddies

south america is just as racist as north america, lol at motherfukers looking at me all crazy when i say that

More racist, choppin' heads and hands and sh*t like that because they can.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:russ: cause the judicial system that let down trayvon was from south america

:dahell: 5 white women and one half black female

and one half white dude who was the killer

:ohhh: yup immigrants are to blame