Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
not tonight @bk :beli: we have limits.

@bk what he is supposed to do?

The man was found not guilty the real issue here is you trying to discredit the American Justice system. It's not perfect but it is the best in the world

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

So first he started on this "who cares because black on black violence happens everyday" shyt. There is obviously some merit to that, but that doesn't mean this is any less of an egregious stain on the US justice system.

https://twitter.com/LupeFiasco/status/356260515997167616

Then he goes on further and says,

https://twitter.com/LupeFiasco/status/356262270503895043

Then he re-tweeted this,

https://twitter.com/iBrettAdkins/status/356266459309158400

It's just another attention-whoring moment my him to make a "statement." He's a lame.

Real talk, f*ck Lupe. He should turn in his black card. An innocent child got murdered, and he wants to talk about black on black crime? What if Trayvon had been his little brother? Would it have been cool? :mjpls:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to believe Obama would bring federal charges........

But then I say to myself its.........Obama

I want to believe it but.........

Its Obama :patrice:

Got your mind out of the fukking gutter. :demonic: I don't know if you are trolling or not but Obama can't do shyt about the justice system. He is the president not a fukking dictator. Jesus Christ...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Damn According to locals on twitter..... 6 White people "Down" in Broward County

2 whites "down" in Libery City

1 white killed in Miami

Riots in Miami...

:snoop: my ninjaz, :whoa: chill, we gon' get at this dude in due time. We playin right into their hands with this sh*t.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, f*ck Lupe. He should turn in his black card. An innocent child got murdered, and he wants to talk about black on black crime? What if Trayvon had been his little brother? Would it have been cool? :mjpls:

People should of BEEN said fukk Lupe. He is a black hipster who thinks he knows what the fukk he is talking about.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Juror B-29: Originally from Chicago, she's been married for 10 years. The woman — who is either black or Hispanic and is the only juror who isn't white, according to prosecutors — has eight kids, one of them older than 18. This is her first time serving on a jury. The woman has been at her current job for three months, and when asked by prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda if she belonged to any organization, she said "my house is my organization," eliciting laughter and understanding from the courtroom.

^^^^Do your job Coli investigators especially those in the Chi-town area.....

Find out who she is.....

Kidnap one of this broad's 8 kids and let her know she will get them back after you go home to go to sleep because your "tired"

:whoa: She's just a juror b, we only need to direct the anger towards one person :demonic:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
125a76d34e775d17370f6a7067001d0d.jpg

is this the face of a 17 yr old child ?

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roderick Scott is a black male who shot and killed a white 17 year old in what he claimed was self-defense. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

Another similar shooting occurred where a black man shot a white man at a Taco Bell drive-through in what he claimed was self-defense. He was not arrested until months later when the investigators found enough evidence to charge him.

Your claim is fueled by nothing more than emotion, and its severely lacking in common sense.

George Zimmerman was found not guilty because the state failed to prove their version of events, not because he was not black. That is just such a copout answer for people who simply refuse to see things for what they are. You just want things to be about race so you can hear yourselves complain. This case was very clearly not about race, and Zimmerman is about as far from a racist as you can get. You'd know that if you actually looked into his backstory, and what he's done for black kids, and what he did for a black homeless man who was beaten by police, when no one else, not even the NAACP, would step up to help him.

a lotta of hard truth. im 100% fukk zimmerman, but legally, he in the clear unfortunately. he aint racist but he a bytch nygga thru and thru, made every wrong possible decision. stalkin trayvon, losing fight, changing details

and the difference is that roderick got arrested on the spot... zimmerman was walkin free for 40+ days