Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I figured that the Civil Rights charges would be the next course of action ala OJ Simpson case in 97.

I can see the martin family winning the case and getting some money but at the end of the day it won't change anything unless we practice group economics and put pressure on state and federal legislation on laws to protect us from being killed under racial profiling.

MoveOn Petitions - Justice Department: Open a Civil Rights Case Against George Zimmerman

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
don't try and redeem yourself now fool..........

(I have a feeling the prosecution purposefully botch the case due to georgie boys dad)

but still...............F()CK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much. Lots of people don't even know about his dad being a former Florida judge. Thats why he didn't even get arrested that first night. Its why he got off on the domestic violence charge and the charge with fighting with a cop.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To provide a flip side to this, how glorious it is to have your name (Trayvon Benjamin Martin) hailed as one of the people to WAKE UP YOUR RACE to the EVILS OF AMERICA AND THE WHITE MAN! Trayvon, even though I never met him, is going to live on regardless of whatever dirt they try to throw on his name. Trayvon is a fukking martyr, and this case is going to be in history books as the one who might have possibly, stopped us from killing each other in record numbers, and put the barrel in the other direction. I salute Trayvon, and I hope this young brother rests in peace.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to believe Obama would bring federal charges........

But then I say to myself its.........Obama

I want to believe it but.........

Its Obama :patrice:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:what: This is how they feel about him....

Magaly Teve 05-07-2011 Juntos Jefferson Farfan y Melissa Klug - YouTube

oh...and it gets better at 2:36

1) It's hilarious b/c 90% of these Mayan origin Peruvians be havin' the same big azz lips and nose :skip:

2) He wifes that nasty azz b*tch when there's Afro-Peruvians runnin' around lookin' like:

Talia.jpg

399_2918.jpg

But it's exactly this type of sh*t that weakens our community. All we need to do is get money, and sh*t don't apply to us

Swizz Beatz - "Where Da Cash At"

...i am just chillin in the club chain swangin, pants hangin
i told you b*stards the money ain't a thing
now everybody wanna talk
the drums I'm a hustla and I run new york
and plus them haters wanna be me
the closest they ever get to lamborghini is linguini
get the f*** out my face
shouldn't y'all worry bout that SEAN BELL CASE!!!!?...

A lot of nikkaz feel sh*t don't be applyin' to them. I could do the same sh*t, sh*t I ain't even in the country right now, but I can't. You can't sit on the fence on this one, and innocent child minding his own damn business was murdered.