Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
maaaaan...of course donye west and them are :stylin:

i hate that zimmerman walks but honestly, they did a great job - and they just outright beat their client's charges in maybe the most widely covered case since the oj simpson saga.

all these guys see are dollar signs right now.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
It's not white people I'm afraid off, it's my fellow blacks who the stats say are more likely to murder a black man than a white man.

I told you fools he will walk

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i doubt much people are gonna be talking about it.

but this dumb bytch doesn't realize how much she could have positively affected world history.....

but decided to give up probably because she had cramps or a headache and wanted to go home to her kids and said fukk Sabrina's son...

yeah im being sexist right now.......so what :birdman:

in hindsight i should have known it was false hope to think it was a good sign they were asking about manslaughter

ALWAYS go with the opposite when it looks like a woman is going to be rationally or expect the opposite outcome of what makes more sense.....

Breh, we are in 2013. Having a black president and being able to walk in the streets with a white man/woman on your arms has confused a lot of nikkaz, weakened their identity and recognition of self. A lot of nikkaz like :manny: it's just an isolated situation. It's always an isolated situation until the come for you. Same with Hitler's Germany, same with Duvalier's Haiti, same with Pol Pot's Cambodia, same with Peron's Argentia, same with Stalin's Russia. That's what happened to B-29. Anyway, what goes around comes around.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Black Son. Black parents. White judge. White prosecutors. Wannabe white defendant. White defense. White jurors. Wannabe hispanic juror. Bias everywhere.

Is it time for blacks to move? Or is an isolated case?

Too racial...or was it self-defense? Heck in circumstantial courts cases with no bodies, the defendant gets life, and in those situations, the juries take time convict. Some times their quick to convict.

Don't forget that zimmermans dad is a retired florida judge. Looks to me like the prosecution fudged this case on purpose.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, Lupe only retweeted something someone else said...

But any sympathy anyone has for Zimmerman can only go so far. He stalked a kid based on the most base of racial codes and suspicions, shot and killed him when he was explicitly told not to follow him, and has attempted to justify every action he took on that since, seemingly not remorseful for what he's done.

I don't desire his death or anything, but that's about as far as my sympathy goes.

Maybe, but I don't see myself ever re-tweeting a comment like that for my 1.5 million followers to see. Especially not this guy's twitter.

https://twitter.com/iBrettAdkins

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
@LupeFisaco

"Yeah gimme that anger...once again that rage...that misguided angst when you true enemy is your own complacency and cowardice."

@LupeFiasco

"Your emotional reactions to a perceived injustice will get you nowhere. Organize (yeah right!) to fight total structural violence."

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Juror B-29: Originally from Chicago, she's been married for 10 years. The woman — who is either black or Hispanic and is the only juror who isn't white, according to prosecutors — has eight kids, one of them older than 18. This is her first time serving on a jury. The woman has been at her current job for three months, and when asked by prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda if she belonged to any organization, she said "my house is my organization," eliciting laughter and understanding from the courtroom.

^^^^Do your job Coli investigators especially those in the Chi-town area.....

Find out who she is.....

Kidnap one of this broad's 8 kids and let her know she will get them back after you go home to go to sleep because your "tired"

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I figured that the Civil Rights charges would be the next course of action ala OJ Simpson case in 97.

I can see the martin family winning the case and getting some money but at the end of the day it won't change anything unless we practice group economics and put pressure on state and federal legislation on laws to protect us from being killed under racial profiling.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
pandora's box has been opened. brown people, we need to arm ourselves. legally. get your ccw or know your local gun laws. the bullsh1t that happened in this case shows us that we can't count on no one, but ourselves for protection AND JUSTICE!

i guarantee you that people on both sides of this argument are going to be pushing the limits of this "stand your ground law" to the brink. i really don't think the jury understands what they just did. every person for themselves. stand your ground, first person who kills wins. i got my ccw and my hawk. i'm game. let's get it. can't be more honest or serious than i am right now.

:birdman:

and gz and his fam better be taking these mma and firearm training classes like they're preparing for war. they're marked people.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
It's not white people I'm afraid off, it's my fellow blacks who the stats say are more likely to murder a black man than a white man.

I told you fools he will walk

of course you afraid...you are weak...start wearing a dress then maybe you will have a chance...the 'stats' would be in your favor...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Damn According to locals on twitter..... 6 White people "Down" in Broward County

2 whites "down" in Libery City

1 white killed in Miami

Riots in Miami...

I hope they don't kill any black people and I don't want them to riot and start looting shyt.

lets keep this on message.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The only shock I have here is people who actually thought he would be convicted :what:

Based on the evidence no way he gets convicted.