Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're right breh, who knows what happened in that room. They probably ended up convincing her :manny: I can't blame her breh, 12 hours she was in there fighting. But at the same time, you're 100% right, she should have taken a stand and said no, even if it was 1000 hours. We don't have heroes anymore, people only give a f*ck about themselves.

i doubt much people are gonna be talking about it.

but this dumb bytch doesn't realize how much she could have positively affected world history.....

but decided to give up probably because she had cramps or a headache and wanted to go home to her kids and said fukk Sabrina's son...

yeah im being sexist right now.......so what :birdman:

in hindsight i should have known it was false hope to think it was a good sign they were asking about manslaughter

ALWAYS go with the opposite when it looks like a woman is going to be rationally or expect the opposite outcome of what makes more sense.....

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
They are gonna enact tougher gun laws to disarm citizens this is apart of their plan.

No in fact, all citizens should be armed. Had TM had a gun on him this sh*t would have never happened. Matter of fact, if GZ knew TM had a gun on him, he would stayed in the f*ckin' car like the cops told him to. Guns don't kill people, people kill people, you need the guns to protect yourself from people that will kill you.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
He better take his fat a$$ on to Lima, Peru.

Start shootin peruvian nyggas talmbout they were dark.

Funny thing is where he's originally from, one of the biggest soccer stars is this dude below, Jefferson Farfan. You can't make this up

Jefferson-Farfan.jpg

:what: This is how they feel about him....

oh...and it gets better at 2:36

Last edited by a moderator:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't use twitter.. can you post this, cuz I just can't believe it.

So first he started on this "who cares because black on black violence happens everyday" shyt. There is obviously some merit to that, but that doesn't mean this is any less of an egregious stain on the US justice system.

[ame]https://twitter.com/LupeFiasco/status/356260515997167616[/ame]

Then he goes on further and says,

[ame]https://twitter.com/LupeFiasco/status/356262270503895043[/ame]

Then he re-tweeted this,

[ame]https://twitter.com/iBrettAdkins/status/356266459309158400[/ame]

It's just another attention-whoring moment my him to make a "statement." He's a lame.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Get the HELL OUT OF MIAMI LEBRON(come to Charlotte) ITS NOT SAFE BREH.

LOL, most light hearted things I've said in the past 2 hours.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
This dude Lupe Fiasco looks like an idiot right now on twitter. He's out here saying that Zimmerman was a victim too. STFU breh.

To be fair, Lupe only retweeted something someone else said...

But any sympathy anyone has for Zimmerman can only go so far. He stalked a kid based on the most base of racial codes and suspicions, shot and killed him when he was explicitly told not to follow him, and has attempted to justify every action he took on that since, seemingly not remorseful for what he's done.

I don't desire his death or anything, but that's about as far as my sympathy goes.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Damn According to locals on twitter..... 6 White people "Down" in Broward County

2 whites "down" in Libery City

1 white killed in Miami

Riots in Miami...