Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
any black person shocked about the verdict should be slapped

Yeah, from the moment I watched Serino's cross examination, I knew for a fact that he wasn't going to get convicted. In Florida, with a case against someone they didn't even want to press charges on at first. And then the whole strategy of the defense was to ensure reasonable doubt about the circumstances of the killing? I barely thought that there was a chance for a conviction.

Fatalistic? Yes. But if you understand the situation, this shouldn't have been surprising.

Daps
Emotions are running high and to a certain extent, understandably so. However, from a strictly legal perspective, the right verdict was reached. I've said all long that the evidence simply wasn't there.

That being said, just a tragic situation. I hope the Martin family will find comfort, strength and solace going forward.

:leostare:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
A large mixed crowd of Whites, blacks, mexicans were marching for Trayvon today in the Mission District of San Fran...

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Well....
We will always be Kings and Queens
Sometimes hard times fall on the kingdom
Black People we are still here let us
UNITE!!!!

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I felt like I was on trial but what do you say as a parent to the younger blacks in America?
  1. Dont go to jail
  2. Get an Education
  3. Dont defend yourself
That isn't a standard I want set for my stepdaughter.

Any form of expression that isn't of their thinking is challenged and eventually you are wiped out if you get too strong and resist their offers. On the other hand you could give in to their demands and become a puppet. So I ask again what do we teach the younger generation?
Survive however you could and have money for a good attorney.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Yeah, from the moment I watched Serino's cross examination, I knew for a fact that he wasn't going to get convicted. In Florida, with a case against someone they didn't even want to press charges on at first. And then the whole strategy of the defense was to ensure reasonable doubt about the circumstances of the killing? I barely thought that there was a chance for a conviction.

Fatalistic? Yes. But if you understand the situation, this shouldn't have been surprising.

This is the one thing everybody is forgetting

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
A large mixed crowd of Whites, blacks, mexicans were marching for Trayvon today in the Mission District of San Fran...

:salute: to all the whites marchin', much love for your support. We know it ain't all whites that's bad. But we done marchin' though.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
fukk it between some c00ning ass nikkas and some CACs trying to sweep it under the rug on twitter I'm about to snap.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Emotions are running high and to a certain extent, understandably so. However, from a strictly legal perspective, the right verdict was reached. I've said all long that the evidence simply wasn't there.

That being said, just a tragic situation. I hope the Martin family will find comfort, strength and solace going forward.

not trying to troll or anything, and you have been saying it all along with your analysis.....but what about the black female in Jacksonvill? case was on similar grounds, but without a casualty or attempt to harm, was the right verdict reached in that one? Evidence doesn't appear to be the deciding factor here.