Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fukked. Post racial society my ass. Bumps old Ice Cube. "Surely somebody knows the address of the jury"

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
fukk it between some c00ning ass nikkas and some CACs trying to sweep it under the rug on twitter I'm about to snap.

The same no sense havin azz bums..

You know em..

talmbout "how come yall aint make this much noise when black people kill each other?"

or

"yo lets ride on this zimmerman nygga man"

:sitdown: :leostare:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
not trying to troll or anything, and you have been saying it all along with your analysis.....but what about the black female in Jacksonvill? case was on similar grounds, but without a casualty or attempt to harm, was the right verdict reached in that one? Evidence doesn't appear to be the deciding factor here.
Got to admit, I haven't been following that particular case, but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Where does Zimmerman live now?

He better take his fat a$$ on to Lima, Peru.

Start shootin peruvian nyggas talmbout they were dark.

Funny thing is where he's originally from, one of the biggest soccer stars is this dude below, Jefferson Farfan. You can't make this up

Jefferson-Farfan.jpg

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
not trying to troll or anything, and you have been saying it all along with your analysis.....but what about the black female in Jacksonvill? case was on similar grounds, but without a casualty or attempt to harm, was the right verdict reached in that one? Evidence doesn't appear to be the deciding factor here.

It seems like she messed up by leaving the house, going to her car to get the gun, and returning to the house. Had she just got in the car and drove off, she wouldn't be in this situation.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
...and this is how you will be able to tell when a white person is bullshyttn: now omara wallet face ass gon say in the press conference that the death a trayvon was a tragedy and compared it to a kid with cancer...nigguh you just said a second ago trayvon deserved to die because for some unexplained reason [:wtf:] he attacked zimmerman!!!!--:what::stopitslime::demonic:...did the kid with cancer deserve to die like trayvon!!??...fukk outta here.,you aint fooln me...

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Its not that serious :mjpls:

*I withdraw as much of my energy as i can from this situation*

Trayvon know what it is...
He in a better place anyway...

Peace

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
...and this is how you will be able to tell when a white person is bullshyttn: now omara wallet face ass gon say in the press conference that the death a trayvon was a tragedy and compared it to a kid with cancer...nigguh you just said a second ago trayvon deserved to die because for some unexplained reason [:wtf:] he attacked zimmerman!!!!--:what::stopitslime::demonic:...did the kid with cancer deserve do die like trayvon!!??...fukk outta here.,you aint fooln me...

Don West didn't give a shyt in that press conference :smh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
He better take his fat a$$ on to Lima, Peru.

Start shootin peruvian nyggas talmbout they were dark.

Funny thing is where he's originally from, one of the biggest soccer stars is this dude below, Jefferson Farfan. You can't make this up

Jefferson-Farfan.jpg

This nikka will have to go to Siberia and sh*t. Ain't nothin' for some Brazilians to cross over the border and put that work in :whew: And over there, no street cameras :ufdup:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Please, friends. I understand emotions are running high. But the jury has made their decision. George Zimmerman has been found not guilty. Let us not resort to violence or talks of violence to deal with our emotions. Killing George Zimmerman will not bring back Trayvon. Killing him or assaulting random white persons, will not prevent incidents like this from happening in the future. It will not help to fix any imperfect laws that are in place. It will not help black people to advance.

The system, while imperfect at times, is still the best we have overall. Let us remember that there are other places, where a young woman can be raped by several random men and also burned aftewards.......and the officials in that place will simply blame the young woman for the incident, and claim that she burned herself. That is not a made-up situation; that has actually happened in India, and it is hardly an isolated incident. At least in the U.S., most persons are put on trial for their actions, and the facts of the case are produced for all to see, so that regardless of the verdict, right or wrong, people will still know the suspects and know the facts, and be able to draw their own conclusions from there.

Let us not encourage demonic, violent behavior as a result of Trayvon Martin's death and the trial of George Zimmerman. Let us not engage in the same activity which we claim we are frustrated by seeing others do.
It is so demonic, friends.

:why: :why: forget this kumbaya ish....