Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I wish nothing but da most vile form of pain and suffering on those jurors, their families, and anybody who dey are connected to. I don't giva shyt. fukk em all by proxy. :pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
black people need to also stop killing each other too.

fukk the criminal justice system, we need to defend and uplift ourselves.

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
:dead:
aagm0h.png

His grammar is very poor

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Russell Simmons c00ning it up.

shyt is about race those SIX yeah SIX white bytches didn't give a dam about a nikka.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This dude Lupe Fiasco looks like an idiot right now on twitter. He's out here saying that Zimmerman was a victim too. STFU breh.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew the second it went more than 1-2 hours, it's because there was resistance from a particular juror. I'm sure that B-29 was fighting to get the manslaughter charge, and after 10-11 hours gave up. Prosecution killed it at the end, they did a good job of destroying all the defense's arguments. It's very simple, white voted white, black voted black. As much as things change, they stay the same. If TM had a weapon on him like they said he was thinking about buying, he would still be alive today. Let's see where it goes from here, I hope to God TM's family doesn't go for a civil suit, this sh*t ain't about money, it's a about an innocent child who was killed for nothing other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

B-29 still failed us completely though given in so weakly......

all she had to do was stick with her heart and cause a hung jury.....

which would have been annoying and a pain that it would drag out even more......but at least there would be a retrial with new jurors with another chance......

she can go back home to her 8 kids and dream about how she failed completely and gave up hope......and then dream about someone giving up on HER OWN KIDS the same way one day if something happens with them

fukk juror B-29

she needs to go eat a sack of baby dikks

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
?uest lying...it aint a coincidence that america started to change for the better only after nigguhs started burning shyt down...
watts-1966-2_zps6fcc7976.jpeg

the thing is we dont have those type of men anymore...if nigguhs rioted these days it would be as pointless as when the college kids do it after they school win a championship...

A lot of the cats who would have been leaders married interracially and don't even live in the hood anymore.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This dude Lupe Fiasco looks like an idiot right now on twitter. He's out here saying that Zimmerman was a victim too. STFU breh.
I don't use twitter.. can you post this, cuz I just can't believe it.