Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

You think Zimmerman will get killed? I wonder........

Just a matter of time. This sh*t is unacceptable. Rodney King, Abner Louima were different, those were grown men. TM was a kid. I had a cousin who just graduated, that could have been TM, he lives in a white gated community. If we stand for nothing, we will fall for anything. We done tried to do it the right way, but the US justice system doesn't work for black folks. Only works for white/rich folks, always has, always will. So we gon' solve this ourselves. :yes:

arlowpear

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to give completely honest answers when in public and in private as it relates to race amongst ourselves and non whites....Ruthlessness must be applied whenever dealing with whites. We must meet this type evil with evil....Never hesitate to do so...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Please, friends. I understand emotions are running high. But the jury has made their decision. George Zimmerman has been found not guilty. Let us not resort to violence or talks of violence to deal with our emotions. Killing George Zimmerman will not bring back Trayvon. Killing him or assaulting random white persons, will not prevent incidents like this from happening in the future. It will not help to fix any imperfect laws that are in place. It will not help black people to advance.

The system, while imperfect at times, is still the best we have overall. Let us remember that there are other places, where a young woman can be raped by several random men and also burned aftewards.......and the officials in that place will simply blame the young woman for the incident, and claim that she burned herself. That is not a made-up situation; that has actually happened in India, and it is hardly an isolated incident. At least in the U.S., most persons are put on trial for their actions, and the facts of the case are produced for all to see, so that regardless of the verdict, right or wrong, people will still know the suspects and know the facts, and be able to draw their own conclusions from there.

Let us not encourage demonic, violent behavior as a result of Trayvon Martin's death and the trial of George Zimmerman. Let us not engage in the same activity which we claim we are frustrated by seeing others do.
It is so demonic, friends.

You do realize they just gave a black lady 20 years for the same situation, and she just shot her gun in the air, right? F*ck outta here with this b.s. it's obvious as to how the system works.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Watch your back of all non black people.....and educate yourself.

As a brother studying for my CPA exam I am good on that. But that is a real problem because simply being educated and jail free aint enough if the system is corrupt and the people that run it want it that way.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now the reason he was acquitted is because the jurors were all white?

No, the reason he was acquitted was because as I said, there was no evidence. Everyone has been saying this. All the sane legal analysts have been saying this. No one could have ever seriously believed he was going to be found guilty if they looked at it objectively.

The reason he was acquitted was because he was not black. Had he been, he would have been found guilty. Same trial. Same evidence. His race is what made the difference.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
F*ck the money. You'd let somebody kill your son and buy you off? :pacspit: Only one thing to do :bustback: on this cat. GZ's days are numbered in these streets, y'all will see. He's gonna have to move to Peru, and even then the black Peruvians finna get at him.

I hear you breh but I don't want this fakkit profiting from this shyt.Like you said I want someone to merk his ass.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I felt like I was on trial but what do you say as a parent to the younger blacks in America?
  1. Dont go to jail
  2. Get an Education
  3. Dont defend yourself
That isn't a standard I want set for my stepdaughter.

Any form of expression that isn't of their thinking is challenged and eventually you are wiped out if you get too strong and resist their offers. On the other hand you could give in to their demands and become a puppet. So I ask again what do we teach the younger generation?

At some point, if the system doesn't work for you, you have to say f*ck the system. The system wasn't built by you, wasn't built for you, and has consistently failed you. Yes, personally, due to my status/education, I've had very few problems with US police. Does it mean I should ignore the plights of my brothers? How long before they come for me?

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
His brother was just on CNN saying George didn't kill anyone..... Now he is just trolling ya'll

This country is so fukked
I can't sit there and read all the bigots celebrating in the comments. Like I'm white but, like God damn... shyt makes me uncomfortable

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I hear you breh but I don't want this fakkit profiting from this shyt.Like you said I want someone to merk his ass.

Yeah breh, then you right. But watch GZ beats the civil suit. They're makin' a point here breh, they want to show even though there's a black president, even though it's 2013, they still run sh*t.

mkdoy.jpg

^^^anybody who thinks this isn't about race, and exactly who runs sh*t, is a fool. Again, no need to talk too much. They've made their move, we've got all the time in the world to right this wrong :obama: