Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At some point, if the system doesn't work for you, you have to say f*ck the system. The system wasn't built by you, wasn't built for you, and has consistently failed you. Yes, personally, due to my status/education, I've had very few problems with US police. Does it mean I should ignore the plights of my brothers? How long before they come for me?

Now that's another issue can we put aside the regional differences, stereotypes, and gang affiliations which were all designed by the white man to come together?

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps

?uest lying...it aint a coincidence that america started to change for the better only after nigguhs started burning shyt down...
watts-1966-2_zps6fcc7976.jpeg

the thing is we dont have those type of men anymore...if nigguhs rioted these days it would be as pointless as when the college kids do it after they school win a championship...

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Emotions are running high and to a certain extent, understandably so. However, from a strictly legal perspective, the right verdict was reached. I've said all long that the evidence simply wasn't there.

That being said, just a tragic situation. I hope the Martin family will find comfort, strength and solace going forward.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The reason he was acquitted was because he was not black. Had he been, he would have been found guilty. Same trial. Same evidence. His race is what made the difference.

He wouldn't even have had money for the defense team if he was black. You think these same CACs would have donated to a negro? :mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just saw the news after getting redirected to the washington post front page cause the actual article i wanted to see was no longer available.

he got off :ohhh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Now that's another issue can we put aside the regional differences, stereotypes, and gang affiliations which were all designed by the white man to come together?

I hope so, only time will tell. Nikkaz will always beef over money, but I guarantee you in Florida nikkaz done woke the f*ck up. Again, they f*cked up letting GZ walk. They would have done him a bigger favor giving him 5-10 years, nikkaz might have let this sh*t go. :ufdup:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Mufukkaz probably giving out free shots (no pun) at the local redneck bar and shyt now.

But karma is a mufukka. he gon get his.

Ignore officials who tell you to let the cops handle it but you can decide to be fukking Charles Bronson and fukk with a kid and kill him because you too fukkin nosy.

Wonder what Obama gonna say...

He's half cac, you know.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just a matter of time. This sh*t is unacceptable. Rodney King, Abner Louima were different, those were grown men. TM was a kid. I had a cousin who just graduated, that could have been TM, he lives in a white gated community. If we stand for nothing, we will fall for anything. We done tried to do it the right way, but the US justice system doesn't work for black folks. Only works for white/rich folks, always has, always will. So we gon' solve this ourselves. :yes:

:stopitslime: We all know damn well ain't nothing gonna happen to GZ