Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Wow, Spaceghostpurrp(Miamia Rapper/Producer) has been going off on Twitter...

ruxj07.png

/thread. Chill my ninjaz, let sh*t cool down. Do it like the mob 10 years later and sh*t. Mark my words, GZ will not be able to live a normal life in the US, this sh*t will get real. Can't go around knockin' off kids. :pacspit:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you Black, more specifically a Black man, I dont know how you dont feel this.

I felt like I was on trial but what do you say as a parent to the younger blacks in America?
  1. Dont go to jail
  2. Get an Education
  3. Dont defend yourself
That isn't a standard I want set for my stepdaughter.

Any form of expression that isn't of their thinking is challenged and eventually you are wiped out if you get too strong and resist their offers. On the other hand you could give in to their demands and become a puppet. So I ask again what do we teach the younger generation?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should blacks/minorities/underrepresented groups/etc maybe think like whites and not giving someone who does not look like them the benefit of the doubt?

Its a delicate line they face because they really need their economics not to deal with them, and fix their internal issues

I dont think we do. Look at all the comments here about the all white jury

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Please, friends. I understand emotions are running high. But the jury has made their decision. George Zimmerman has been found not guilty. Let us not resort to violence or talks of violence to deal with our emotions. Killing George Zimmerman will not bring back Trayvon. Killing him or assaulting random white persons, will not prevent incidents like this from happening in the future. It will not help to fix any imperfect laws that are in place. It will not help black people to advance.

The system, while imperfect at times, is still the best we have overall. Let us remember that there are other places, where a young woman can be raped by several random men and also burned aftewards.......and the officials in that place will simply blame the young woman for the incident, and claim that she burned herself. That is not a made-up situation; that has actually happened in India, and it is hardly an isolated incident. At least in the U.S., most persons are put on trial for their actions, and the facts of the case are produced for all to see, so that regardless of the verdict, right or wrong, people will still know the suspects and know the facts, and be able to draw their own conclusions from there.

Let us not encourage demonic, violent behavior as a result of Trayvon Martin's death and the trial of George Zimmerman. Let us not engage in the same activity which we claim we are frustrated by seeing others do.
It is so demonic, friends.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I hope nobody riots that what they want.

Hopefully Trayvons parents sue his ass and win millions.:to:

F*ck the money. You'd let somebody kill your son and buy you off? :pacspit: Only one thing to do :bustback: on this cat. GZ's days are numbered in these streets, y'all will see. He's gonna have to move to Peru, and even then the black Peruvians finna get at him.

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
I felt like I was on trial but what do you say as a parent to the younger blacks in America?
  1. Dont go to jail
  2. Get an Education
  3. Dont defend yourself
That isn't a standard I want set for my stepdaughter.

Any form of expression that isn't of their thinking is challenged and eventually you are wiped out if you get too strong and resist their offers. On the other hand you could give in to their demands and become a puppet. So I ask again what do we teach the younger generation?

Watch your back of all non black people.....and educate yourself.