Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
BPGiY3LCUAAzUUd.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I need to stop being in denial.

I should've known this shyt was over after the 5 white jury selection.

I wouldn't be surprise if the prosecution fix this shyt from day one. Why in the hell didn't the prosecution select 2 or all 3 of the jurors to be black? Am starting to think this trial was fix from the start. They did a shytty throughout the whole trial.

I knew the second it went more than 1-2 hours, it's because there was resistance from a particular juror. I'm sure that B-29 was fighting to get the manslaughter charge, and after 10-11 hours gave up. Prosecution killed it at the end, they did a good job of destroying all the defense's arguments. It's very simple, white voted white, black voted black. As much as things change, they stay the same. If TM had a weapon on him like they said he was thinking about buying, he would still be alive today. Let's see where it goes from here, I hope to God TM's family doesn't go for a civil suit, this sh*t ain't about money, it's a about an innocent child who was killed for nothing other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.