Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The length of deliberation does not really tell the whole story. There could be one juror who is on either side and will not give in. There could be a situation where it is 4 against 2.. etc.. You just never know... It could be a good sign that they are taking a while because you could make the argument that if they all thought he should be acquitted they may have come out with it by now. However, they could also be stalling to make it seem as if they were diligent and "respectful" to Trayvon's family..

So many factors.

B-29 is in there making her own closing arguments I fear :to: Let's hope for the best, and hopefully the US justice is proved to still be functioning :obama:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I don't think they would worry so much if the verdict was guilty, unless they're afraid of whites rioting :lupe:

If they all think he's guilty, they can be trying to decide whether or not to convict him of the 2nd degree or the manslaughter. They did request an inventory of all the evidence yesterday so they could be going through that which includes testimony during the trial. Just never know

Gravity

Banned
Daps
this bytch is going to walk.

verdict is taking long
This is nothing but spin. All you've been hearing from these pro-Zimmerman talking heads on tv/net is that the prosecution's case has been weak and how this has been a slam dunk for the defense. Listening to these clowns, the jury should've just went in there dismissed the state's case based on reasonable doubt and sent dude home. That still may happen, but the longer that they're deliberating signifies that this isn't a slam dunk either way.

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
Naw nikka :rudy:

This is a unique case. I really can't see them giving a faster verdict for an acquittal. No way. Not with all the heat and controversy surrounding this one.

Again, just my opinion though.........................I'm an armchair lawyer like everyone else here :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If they all think he's guilty, they can be trying to decide whether or not to convict him of the 2nd degree or the manslaughter. They did request an inventory of all the evidence yesterday so they could be going through that which includes testimony during the trial. Just never know

*keeps fingers crossed*

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody know the difference between the sentences of second degree and manslaughter?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Verdict coming soon

Here we go :lupe:
Edit-nvm I heard the breaking news theme song on CNN
Something else