Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:sitdown:

I see this is brought up a lot!

Not many bob crimes that have innocents killed by someone thinking they're suspicious, pursuing them, and then shooting them right in the heart

what about brothers walking in the wrong neighborhood,
are they not suspicious to other brothers from that neighborhood?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the longer they go the worse it is for Zimmerman

remember the cacs in the media have been saying this is an open and shut case.......if this goes 3-4 days then it means they must be seriously considering which charge to convict him on.....2nd degree or manslaughter.......if they were going to let him off the decision would be in already

we got this guys.....stay confident :myman:

Up until a few days ago, I knew this fakkit was going to walk, but coming to the COLI gave me SOME hope, but I don't see it happening. Everything is stacked for the defense, from the jury to damn near every prosecution witness building the defense's case. I hope I'm wrong, but I see an acquittal.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I honestly feel like they already have a verdict and that they are just stalling.

I was reading a couple of the tweets from lawyers in the Sanford area yesterday and they were saying that the police department and gov't. there were very worried about rioting over the weekend or at night since they wouldn't have that many human resources on hand at the time to combat such.

Given their physical cues to each attorney/side during the closing arguments, I think they have already decided.

I think they are just waiting for a "safe time" to release the info.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
what about brothers walking in the wrong neighborhood,
are they not suspicious to other brothers from that neighborhood?

They ask where you're from. Now, if you bang, u probably claim ur shyt but if not u tell em ur reason for being there. If you ever been in a situation like that, you would know.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Every jury is different...It took 7 days for Scott Peterson & everyone knew he was guilty
Real talk tho they didnt have any evidence against Scott Peterson

He shouldve walked but got convicted cause he was cheating on his wife(and he ran when they was about to charge him) :snoop:

This is a much easier case to decide IMO
Florida brehs If he walks will them zoe's put in work? :mjpls:

Them nikkas aint putting in no work unless it's on another nikka :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The length of deliberation does not really tell the whole story. There could be one juror who is on either side and will not give in. There could be a situation where it is 4 against 2.. etc.. You just never know... It could be a good sign that they are taking a while because you could make the argument that if they all thought he should be acquitted they may have come out with it by now. However, they could also be stalling to make it seem as if they were diligent and "respectful" to Trayvon's family..

So many factors.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sitdown:

I see this is brought up a lot!

Not many bob crimes that have innocents killed by someone thinking they're suspicious, pursuing them, and then shooting them right in the heart

been thru lil haiti lately? :wow: me neither, and im never going

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Fast verdicts, more than likely he walks. Delay means more than likely he is guilty. My question is this, why did the yelling for HELP stop as soon as the shots were fired? A man with a gun doesn't need help.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
They ask where you're from. Now, if you bang, u probably claim ur shyt but if not u tell em ur reason for being there. If you ever been in a situation like that, you would know.

Every hood is not like LA. Here in Baltimore it can easily happen if they dont know you. But dont take this as " my hood" yada yada stuff. just speaking from my experience.

to stay on topic. I think he will be found guilty.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Real talk tho they didnt have any evidence against Scott Peterson

He shouldve walked but got convicted cause he was cheating on his wife(and he ran when they was about to charge him) :snoop:

This is a much easier case to decide IMO

I agree this is a easier case but Scott Peterson did so much shyt before he got arrested. Dude sold or tried to sell her car, dude was speaking of her in the past tense during an interview, then they was taping his convos with his jumpoff. Then when the heat turned up he dyed his hair and went on the run

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I honestly feel like they already have a verdict and that they are just stalling.

I was reading a couple of the tweets from lawyers in the Sanford area yesterday and they were saying that the police department and gov't. there were very worried about rioting over the weekend or at night since they wouldn't have that many human resources on hand at the time to combat such.

Given their physical cues to each attorney/side during the closing arguments, I think they have already decided.

I think they are just waiting for a "safe time" to release the info.

I don't think they would worry so much if the verdict was guilty, unless they're afraid of whites rioting :lupe: