Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that whole panel stays tryna discredit racism like the shyt doesn't exist. I wish they had one more person up there like Eric Dyson to help her. And I wish death on Frank Taafe, he doesn't deserve to live.

Taaffe probably doesn't believe half the shyt he says...

They can't bring Eric Dyson up there because he's too educated, non controversial and speaks the truth. Nobody from the opposing side can spar with him. Ms. Ali is perfect because she sprinkles very truthful statements in a rough and rugged presentation. Since she says some outlandish shyt they can discredit her whole opinion instead of taking in the gems she says.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like how folks always bring up black people rioting like white people have never rioted in recent history over stupid shyt.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIRrWfshxPQ[/ame]

But they'll tell you it never or don't happen. Only other race groups do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Prob not,
they may protest for a few more days,
then they will quite down,
go back to clubbing,
turning up and smoking loud,
then back to regular black on black crime programming,

:snoop:

:sitdown:

I see this is brought up a lot!

Not many bob crimes that have innocents killed by someone thinking they're suspicious, pursuing them, and then shooting them right in the heart

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The length of time they've been deliberating is not good IMO..

the longer they go the worse it is for Zimmerman

remember the cacs in the media have been saying this is an open and shut case.......if this goes 3-4 days then it means they must be seriously considering which charge to convict him on.....2nd degree or manslaughter.......if they were going to let him off the decision would be in already

we got this guys.....stay confident :myman: