Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
been thru lil haiti lately? :wow: me neither, and im never going

:wow: wouldn't wanna go there either :to:

Every hood is not like LA. Here in Baltimore it can easily happen if they dont know you. But dont take this as " my hood" yada yada stuff. just speaking from my experience.

to stay on topic. I think he will be found guilty.

True, I can only speak from experience. What I'm trying to get at though is that not many murders happen by targeting innocent people.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Legal analysts I follow on Twitter say that GENERALLY a long deliberation favors the defendant, a short deliberation favors the victim..

But an all female jury is quite the wild card so who knows..

Yeah, agreed, if everybody agrees he's guilty, it's open and shut. Either B-29 is tryin' to convince them to convict him of manslaughter, or they're trying to convince B-29 he should walk.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
Yeah, agreed, if everybody agrees he's guilty, it's open and shut. Either B-29 is tryin' to convince them to convict him of manslaughter, or they're trying to convince B-29 he should walk.

For sure, G.. The Casey Anthony case deliberation was 10 hours & 40 minutes and we all know the outcome..

All we can do is wait & see..