Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
He would have dropped the gun or shot Trayvon before he took another step. Why shove Trayvon and try to detain him with a gun in the other hand? Zimmerman is a powder puff, that's why someone who weighed 50 pounds less ended on top of him. I believe Trayvon is stronger than Zimmerman, but the only reason he held back because Trayvon knew he would be in handcuffs if he hit Zimmerman. It really was not that serious, but that animal pulled the trigger anyway.

He was trying to detain since him since had already called the police. I'm not talking about shoving Trayvon, GZ was trying to wrap him up, hold him, something to that effect; if it was the case he was trying to do so with a gun in his hand, that may be the reason that Trayvon ended up on top, initially. We obviously know GZ's account that the gun was behind his back, on some Bruce Willis in Die Hard shyt is bullshyt, for various reasons. So, either the gun was already in hand or it was in his pocket, or some other quickly accessible place. And he pulled it out at some point. I think he approached Trayvon with the gun already out. shyt, that's why he felt comfortable doing so. He shot Trayvon because he thought he was going to "get away," before the police arrived, once Trayvon got free.

You're buying into the account the GZ was or is some super-soft and scary dude. When the fact he pulled a gun out on another unarmed human being and shot them without hesitation or a shred of remorse -- doesn't jive with that perception at all.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
He was trying to detain since him since had already called the police. I'm not talking about shoving Trayvon, GZ was trying to wrap him up, hold him, something to that effect; if it was the case he was trying to do so with a gun in his hand, that may be the reason that Trayvon ended up on top, initially. We obviously know GZ's account that the gun was behind his back, on some Bruce Willis in Die Hard shyt is bullshyt, for various reasons. So, either the gun was already in hand or it was in his pocket, or some other quickly accessible place. And he pulled it out at some point. I think he approached Trayvon with the gun already out. shyt, that's why he felt comfortable doing so. He shot Trayvon because he thought he was going to "get away," before the police arrived, once Trayvon got free.

You're buying into the account the GZ was or is some super-soft and scary dude. When the fact he pulled a gun out on another unarmed human being and shot them without hesitation or a shred of remorse -- doesn't jive with that perception at all.

:clap:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
What time is the verdict going to be given?

jordan-shrug-o.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
6 females in the Jury right now.... Imagin all the crying going on now in that room trying to come up with a verdict

Fickle :snoop:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Bruh that Frank Taffe dude said some shyt last night on HLN that had me about to punch my wall. He made a joke that he was gonna go to lunch with someone and bring skittles and watermelon tea. The whole panel was :merchant: and Dr Drew shifted gears asap. They didn't kick him off set though.

Saw that too. Taaffe is a piece of shyt troll but he's what they use to get ratings...