Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I know it's a hard concept for some people to grasp, but it's possible to have an educated opinion on this case without being racist.

:mindblown:

no because it is beyond logic and reason to be on the side of Zimmerman. :stopitslime: He is the adult, he is the head of the NHwatch, he already had called the police. He was told basically not to follow the kid. He was suppose to be the responsible one, the smart one. He did not respect the power of a firearm. He cocked his gun, followed the kid anyway, pursued him in the DARK. Wrestled with an unarmed kid, (talking on the phone with his GIRL). Lost the fight & shot/killed the boy.

Zimmerman lied about not knowing an address (while it stared him in the face the moment he got out the car...building 1211 Lit up in plain site). Lied about not following the boy. Lied about how the actual fight happened & how he pulled his gun (forensics makes it impossible to have happened the way the guy said it did).

Put a white face on Trayvon & I'd bet you'd get it then.

I disagree. Half of the black community didn't know or care about that trial.

:what: that baby killer is still walking around free and you don't think we know about that trial?

:snoop:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Y'all see the comments on CNN's boards? fukkin cacs are the worst, just plain racism at its lowest. Even peeps in this thread saying zimm was BRUTALLY assaulted :laugh: dude didn't even have a black eye. Calling TM an ape a monkey a thug. Or that he would be alive if he just went home....or that he was Violent because he smoked pot,
:what:

Can't stand these cacs who just say shyt to say it. Its beyond trolling.

Its their true nature.

:demonic:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Y'all see the comments on CNN's boards? fukkin cacs are the worst, just plain racism at its lowest. Even peeps in this thread saying zimm was BRUTALLY assaulted :laugh: dude didn't even have a black eye. Calling TM an ape a monkey a thug. Or that he would be alive if he just went home....or that he was Violent because he smoked pot,
:what:

Can't stand these cacs who just say shyt to say it. Its beyond trolling.

Its their true nature.

:demonic:

Bruh that Frank Taffe dude said some shyt last night on HLN that had me about to punch my wall. He made a joke that he was gonna go to lunch with someone and bring skittles and watermelon tea. The whole panel was :merchant: and Dr Drew shifted gears asap. They didn't kick him off set though.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Most black people wanted Casey Anthony convicted.
I disagree. Half of the black community didn't know or care about that trial.

Proof? :leon: :dead:

That was one of the biggest trials in years... Everyone in America knew about that...

Hahahha I'm dying at all te new white posters comin out of the woodwork on here...

Welcome to the board... I'm sure when the case is over you'll never post here again :heh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Proof? :leon: :dead:

That was one of the biggest trials in years... Everyone in America knew about that...

Hahahha I'm dying at all te new white posters comin out of the woodwork on here...

Welcome to the board... I'm sure when the case is over you'll never post here again :heh:

How old are you?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
John Guy's closing had them juror's in tears bruh's.......I believe these women juror's will do the right thing.....the only question will be manslaughter or 2nd degree murder?.....the manslaughter charge is probably the one they will hit him with.....

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Bruh that Frank Taffe dude said some shyt last night on HLN that had me about to punch my wall. He made a joke that he was gonna go to lunch with someone and bring skittles and watermelon tea. The whole panel was :merchant: and Dr Drew shifted gears asap. They didn't kick him off set though.

He made that joke to Ms. Ali,
A sista who was on the first,
Hidden Colors documentary,
I wanted to step through the tv,
And slap the sh1t out of him,
For making that joke,
Breh.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He made that joke to Ms. Ali,
A sista who was on the first,
Hidden Colors documentary,
I wanted to step through the tv,
And slap the sh1t out of him,
For making that joke,
Breh.

Yeah that whole panel stays tryna discredit racism like the shyt doesn't exist. I wish they had one more person up there like Eric Dyson to help her. And I wish death on Frank Taafe, he doesn't deserve to live.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps

Did Treyvon really have watermelon tea, or was that a racial jab?