Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

vafire

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are saying some wild shyt...i guess the benefit of the whole sad situation is that the truth has been revealed...and that truth is: a large number of white people cant or wont empathize with someone that is black...i could be wrong [forgive me..or eat a dikk] but the way i feel right now i only think a minority of white people could genuinely feel bad about something horrible happening to a black person...abc reported on 20/20 about the zimmerman case and brought up stuff about trayvon being suspended from school and some other shyt [i caint remember what exactly,,i think it was about weed],,,the shyt was an obvious attempt to put into the mind of the viewer the idea that trayvon might have been a troublemaker...abc did some other slick shyt too in that report...the shyt is pathetic...

I know you don't want to believe it...but most black people don't have empathy for murdered whites either.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Here`s where it doesn't make sense. Zimm follows the kid, then asks him questions that clearly do not answed much or satisfy this overzealous prejudice person....and then he walks back? Why? Seems like he was probably harrassing the kid...otherwise he would not have confronted him the kid to being with.

It's more reasonable for me to that Trayvon must have felt threatened by this guy and was defending himsdlf that was supposedly turned into him winning against the big guy(if we believe that he, in fact, was on top of zimmerman)

HiS story make no sense to me. He calls the kid a punk (or something similar) then he goes after him with a loaded gun, basically badger him. Then he suddenly (without a reason) starts to.walk back? Lol. Whatevr

Breh, the real story is he ran up on him on some "What the f*ck you doing here nikka? I'm tired of you thieves getting away" TM was like :whoa: homie, :wtf: and started running away from this creepy ass dude. GZ runs up on him, pulls the happer, TM sees it and starts fighting for his life, GZ wins the struggle, shoots him in the chest, realized what he did was f*cked up, and f*cked himself up a bit to make it appear as he had been in a more serious struggle. :scusthov: at all these CACs inside their heart like :noah: hoping GZ gets off to show they still run the country. :pacspit: You'd have to be a dumbazz not to see through the lies the defense, that's why it was so vicious once they started getting exposed.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Channa_sidebar.jpg

Be respectful friend.

I'd :pacspit: on dat p*ssy :takedat: n then I'd :pacspit: on dat c00n bish's face for supportin dat fat piece of shyt. :stopitslime:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Proof? People just want to hide behind this idea that all whites are racist.

Thats because all of y'all are :usure:

Just because most of y'all possess enough social tact to not display it on an everyday basis doesn't mean you're not a racist. Y'all HAVE been conditioned in the past, STILL conditioned in the present, and WILL be conditioned in the future to believe that your racial makeup inherently makes you superior to everybody else. :sitdown:

:sitdown: