Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
History will be made in America rather good or bad.

Maybe Black neighborhood watchmen should start carrying guns in their backs, follow white teen males and confront them for suspicious activity. Shoot a couple, and then we'll see how white people claim the Black guys are just innocent and doing their jobs. :ohhh:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
that right there should tell you the value of black life to them people

these cacs don't feel sympathy for anyone but their own.....we're still not even human to them

people are saying some wild shyt...i guess the benefit of the whole sad situation is that the truth has been revealed...and that truth is: a large number of white people cant or wont empathize with someone that is black...i could be wrong [forgive me..or eat a dikk] but the way i feel right now i only think a minority of white people could genuinely feel bad about something horrible happening to a black person...abc reported on 20/20 about the zimmerman case and brought up stuff about trayvon being suspended from school and some other shyt [i caint remember what exactly,,i think it was about weed],,,the shyt was an obvious attempt to put into the mind of the viewer the idea that trayvon might have been a troublemaker...abc did some other slick shyt too in that report...the shyt is pathetic...

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
people are saying some wild shyt...i guess the benefit of the whole sad situation is that the truth has been revealed...and that truth is: a large number of white people cant or wont empathize with someone that is black...i could be wrong [forgive me..or eat a dikk] but the way i feel right now i only think a minority of white people could genuinely feel bad about something horrible happening to a black person...abc reported on 20/20 about the zimmerman case and brought up stuff about trayvon being suspended from school and some other shyt [i caint remember what exactly,,i think it was about weed],,,the shyt was an obvious attempt to put into the mind of the viewer the idea that trayvon might have been a troublemaker...abc did some other slick shyt too in that report...the shyt is pathetic...

John Guy closing summed it perfectly. If your "acts" or you create the "circumstance" you will be convicted of murder or manslaughter, because deadly force can not be used under those conditions. Basically, you are not supposed to start shiit.

Most people get convicted for getting caught in a lie, so I don't understand why they so eager to give Zimmerman a pass. The forensics and medical evidence buried him as well. Also, the screaming stops after the gun shot, so I bet when Trayvon backed off, Zimmerman pulled out the gun and shot him. No contact wound either. This is a sad case. I gave Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt in the beginning. But this case is sad. :sad:

Trouble maker or not, you don't deserve to be shot in the street like a dog. I really don't see how the jury doesn't convict him of 2nd degree murder.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I just heard the audio for the screams. Bone chilling. There is no way that was zimmerman. He had a gun. Someone who is armed, isn't afraid for their life like someone who isn't armed. In my estimation, they were going at it, and at some point, z pulled his piece, tm saw it, and started screaming for help as they were struggling for control of the weapon. Its amazing that people are really siding with george zimmerman on this. But its not surprising. There was video evidence of four white men beating on one Black man with batons, and they walked. shyts gonna get wild in Florida. Good luck people.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how they keep saying that Zimmerman was a weak and helpless person.

IMO, Zimmerman looked in very fit shape from the surveillance cameras at the Sanford Police station.

Of course he look :flabbynsick: now after gaining 100 lbs. :mindblown:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here`s where it doesn't make sense. Zimm follows the kid, then asks him questions that clearly do not answed much or satisfy this overzealous prejudice person....and then he walks back? Why? Seems like he was probably harrassing the kid...otherwise he would not have confronted him the kid to being with.

It's more reasonable for me to that Trayvon must have felt threatened by this guy and was defending himsdlf that was supposedly turned into him winning against the big guy(if we believe that he, in fact, was on top of zimmerman)

HiS story make no sense to me. He calls the kid a punk (or something similar) then he goes after him with a loaded gun, basically badger him. Then he suddenly (without a reason) starts to.walk back? Lol. Whatevr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people really are showing their true colors during this case

I don't know if I've been more disgusting watching CNN in my life. Every cac is openly rooting for Zimmerman even though he shot and killed an unarmed teen. fukking disgusting.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I just heard the audio for the screams. Bone chilling. There is no way that was zimmerman. He had a gun. Someone who is armed, isn't afraid for their life like someone who isn't armed. In my estimation, they were going at it, and at some point, z pulled his piece, tm saw it, and started screaming for help as they were struggling for control of the weapon. Its amazing that people are really siding with george zimmerman on this. But its not surprising. There was video evidence of four white men beating on one Black man with batons, and they walked. shyts gonna get wild in Florida. Good luck people.

This is what I believe too...This is how I know it's murder one.....that scream was a "holy shyt this dude gotta gun and he about to shoot me" ..type scream..that's why it stopped right after the shot...but my point being...for them to be fighting..and somehow he has time to pull the gun...Trayvon sees it..screams for help...and that evil cac STILL shot him RIGHT IN THE HEART...what's the odds in the middle of a struggle that you unintentionally shoot somebody straight threw the heart...

I know sense ain't common but Shheesssshhh

Edit can somebody post the pic of the Simpson's maid who looks just like zm mother...:russ: dap and pos rep :myman:

sent from HTC One

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
This is what I believe too...This is how I know it's murder one.....that scream was a "holy shyt this dude gotta gun and he about to shoot me" ..type scream..that's why it stopped right after the shot...but my point being...for them to be fighting..and somehow he has time to pull the gun...Trayvon sees it..screams for help...and that evil cac STILL shot him RIGHT IN THE HEART...what's the odds in the middle of a struggle that you unintentionally shoot somebody straight threw the heart...

I know sense ain't common but Shheesssshhh

sent from HTC One

We will never truly know what happened, because Zimmerman is a liar. I think a tussle happened, Trayvon still had his ear buds in his ear so he didn't expect a fight. Trayvon is about the same weight and height as Tupac and Allen Iverson, so Zimmerman was not going to push Trayvon around easily.

We know Rachel Jeantel says Trayvon asks Zimmerman why you following me and she most likely hears him get shoved and the phone drops. This is all within Zimmerman's character because he was part of a domestic violence dispute and resisted arrest. I think once Trayvon had the upper hand, he was trying to get off Zimmerman, and that's when he got shot. He could have rocked Zimmerman to sleep, but Trayvon knows touching a white man is not smart.

We can only go by forensics and medical evidence. We know Zimmerman didn't get his skull bashed on the concrete. We know he did not get punched multiple times. Blood on gun, so most likely recoil caused the broken nose. No contact wound and it was physically impossible for Trayvon to see the gun, so Trayvon was not right on top of him when he shot Trayvon. None of Zimmerman's blood on Trayvon's hands, not even under his nails.

I'm really interested to know how the supporters have such different opinions with the same evidence. I feel reasonable doubt only applies to the 2nd degree murder charge because they have to prove ill will, I don't think he would have gunned down Trayvon under the better circumstances. But, he did commit manslaughter that night as defined under the law.

If Zimmerman was smart he would have said we was on the ground, Trayvon got up and went in his pockets and that's when he shot him. What a big dummy.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then why TM's father said that wasn't his son who's screaming?