Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
This trial has let me further know, in this country, it's damn near impossible for a black male to be perceived as a victim - even when murdered. Let that sink in.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't been following that extensively can someone give me a quick recap where the trial is at right now : and the percent chance now that Zim gets off?:ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
N/H but if they make a movie about this they could just have John cast as himself. He looks like a Hollywood actor :laugh:

thats another thing that favors the prosecution that the media isn't paying attention to

this guy has definitely been the best lawyer and considering the jury is all women I bet they get swayed by his good looks (no homo)

the defense lawyers (especially Don West) have been dikks and women don't like that

I wouldn't be surprised if the jury comes back quickly with a guilty verdict and the media not knowing what hit them since they seem to thing this is in the bag for Zimmerman.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This trial has let me further know, in this country, it's damn near impossible for a black male to be perceived as a victim - even when murdered. Let that sink in.

to me the most disgusting thing about this whole case was the fact that the police drug testing Trayvon's body but not Zimmerman and didn't call his family to let them know their son was killed for 2 days......and its not like they didn't have problems IDing the body since Trayvon had his phone on him

Montez

Superstar
Daps
thats another thing that favors the prosecution that the media isn't paying attention to

this guy has definitely been the best lawyer and considering the jury is all women I bet they get swayed by his good looks (no homo)

the defense lawyers (especially Don West) have been dikks and women don't like that

I wouldn't be surprised if the jury comes back quickly with a guilty verdict and the media not knowing what hit them since they seem to thing this is in the bag for Zimmerman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AC360/status/355117369603002368

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

158 lbs at 17 years old and he's a threat with the hands :skip: If you didn't know anything about the case and read the description you would have thought they were talking about Bones Jones or Floyd Mayweather. :heh: The most comical part of it all the one with martial arts training is GZ :dead:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
to me the most disgusting thing about this whole case was the fact that the police drug testing Trayvon's body but not Zimmerman and didn't call his family to let them know their son was killed for 2 days......and its not like they didn't have problems IDing the body since Trayvon had his phone on him

158 lbs at 17 years old and he's a threat with the hands :skip: If you didn't know anything about the case and read the description you would have thought they were talking about Bones Jones or Floyd Mayweather. :heh: The most comical part of it all the one with martial arts training is GZ :dead:

There's so many :mindblown: moments in this case - even before the trial. lol People using common sense and critical thinking is a lost art I guess.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
zimmerman should be convicted -just off the bases of his answer of regretting what happen that night
from his hannity interview

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Wow never thought about. You do have a point.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

I don't watch tv.

But it seems the media feels like its okay for a guy who can't fight to be out looking for trouble and putting himself in harm's way.

Imagine if Zimmerman became a police officer, this guy never been in a fight in his entire life. You can only imagine the nonsense this powder puff was going to put the find folks of Florida through.