Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lol @ "the fix is in." The judge has been biased in the Prosecution's favor the entire trial.

There's just an overwhelming amount of evidence that supports Zimmerman's story. Nothing the prosecution can do about that.

This is someone's troll account. Initially I had thought it said "May 2013" as the join date. A good portion of those 180 posts are in this thread. Someone on the coli is afraid to be exposed as a Zimmerman supporter :heh:

As with the others, stop replying to him.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The prosecution has been failing the Martin family. They could have brought 20 kids from Trayvon's school appear to testify to his character, and the voice on the tape.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. Zimmerman's getting off brehs. It's clear Zimmerman was getting his ass whooped, was yelling for help, and shot Trayvon because he felt threatened. Whether shooting him was the appropriate response or not, the defense has done a better job of being consistent with their story more so than the prosecution.

The funniest part about this shyt is the delusional analysts on CNN who are pro-Trayvon still talking about how the prosecution has done it's job:mindblown:

That Sunny chick on CNN is looking pretty stupid:smugfavre:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
This is someone's troll account. Initially I had thought it said "May 2013" as the join date. A good portion of those 180 posts are in this thread. Someone on the coli is afraid to be exposed as a Zimmerman supporter :heh:

As with the others, stop replying to him.

if u want to ignore him then do so but stop trying to convince others who don't care or are not worried about it bruh.

u seem emotional, it's not that serious b

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm just :wow: at the State. They let that woman to get up there and bring up stuff that has nothing to do with this case. Made Zimmerman sound like an angel. Why haven't they brought up his previous run ins with the law. The domestic abuse & the assault on a cop that he had to take a class for to handle his anger. The prosecution is a joke :snoop:

they might want to avoid opening the door to the defense digging into Treyvon's past. I'm pretty sure the prosecutors, and the defense lawyers for that matter, are highly competent and have a better understanding of the complexities of the case than any of us
:yeshrug:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
they might want to avoid opening the door to the defense digging into Treyvon's past. I'm pretty sure the prosecutors, and the defense lawyers for that matter, are highly competent and have a better understanding of the complexities of the case than any of us
:yeshrug:

breh, they brought up a good character witness that had nothing to do with the case. THE LAW allows the prosecution to bring up bad character witnesses to counter act that. :aicmon:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
breh, they brought up a good character witness that had nothing to do with the case. THE LAW allows the prosecution to bring up bad character witnesses to counter act that. :aicmon:

I think all those good character witnesses brought up by the defense were allowed under the pretense that they could identify GZ's voice in the tape. I'm no expert though, far from it.

Now, if you want to go a couple of rounds on bird law....:troll:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I think all those good character witnesses brought up by the defense were allowed under the pretense that they could identify GZ's voice in the tape. I'm no expert though, far from it.

Now, if you want to go a couple of rounds on bird law....:troll:

:what: that woman from TODAY had nothing to say about it being GZ's voice. That is not why she was on the stand. She got up there to speak about how GZ came by her house to check on her after her house got broken in. How he spawned the Neighborhood Watch program after that. He spoke to her about that incident over 20 times!!!

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:what: that woman from TODAY had nothing to say about it being GZ's voice. That is not why she was on the stand. She got up there to speak about how GZ came by her house to check on her after her house got broken in. How he spawned the Neighborhood Watch program after that. He spoke to her about that incident over 20 times!!!

oh word? i missed that.