Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prosecution has been failing the Martin family. They could have brought 20 kids from Trayvon's school appear to testify to his character, and the voice on the tape.

The defense wanted to talk about Martin's school records and suspension but the judge didn't allow it. I don't think the prosecution would have been able to bring kids from his school without the defense being granted the right to talk about his suspension and something else about some tools found in his locker.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL. Zimmerman's getting off brehs. It's clear Zimmerman was getting his ass whooped, was yelling for help, and shot Trayvon because he felt threatened. Whether shooting him was the appropriate response or not, the defense has done a better job of being consistent with their story more so than the prosecution.

The funniest part about this shyt is the delusional analysts on CNN who are pro-Trayvon still talking about how the prosecution has done it's job:mindblown:

That Sunny chick on CNN is looking pretty stupid:smugfavre:

Zimmerman may get off but it's not clear that it was him screaming on the 911 call. I'm still trying to figure out which part it was when Trayvon put his hands over Zimmerman's bloody nose to try to smother him (while he was still screaming of course).

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zimmerman may get off but it's not clear that it was him screaming on the 911 call. I'm still trying to figure out which part it was when Trayvon put his hands over Zimmerman's bloody nose to try to smother him (while he was still screaming of course).

So you still think it was Trayvon screaming for help while he was ground and pounding GZ?:skip:

Come one breh. GZ was in the wrong for approaching Trayvon the way he did and initiating the events that took place. He's guilty of that and he should go to jail. But it's pretty clear that once the physical confrontation started, Trayvon handled GZ and had that dude thinking he was gonna be:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you still think it was Trayvon screaming for help while he was ground and pounding GZ?:skip:

Come one breh. GZ was in the wrong for approaching Trayvon the way he did and initiating the events that took place. He's guilty of that and he should go to jail. But it's pretty clear that once the physical confrontation started, Trayvon handled GZ and had that dude thinking he was gonna be:dead:

Yep I still believe it was Trayvon. The medical examiner said it's possible that Zimmerman could have gotten all his injuries by being punched in the nose once and falling on the concrete. If Trayvon was such an accomplished MMA fighter like they are saying, then he did a piss poor job of fukking Zimmerman up. His face doesn't look like he was punched 20 to 30 times like he said. If his head was slammed on concrete even once, he would have gotten a fractured skull and/or a concussion. I'm sorry but I still don't buy it. I believe he tried to hold Martin down until the police got there and Martin was beating his ass trying to get away.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep I still believe it was Trayvon. The medical examiner said it's possible that Zimmerman could have gotten all his injuries by being punched in the nose once and falling on the concrete. If Trayvon was such an accomplished MMA fighter like they are saying, then he did a piss poor job of fukking Zimmerman up. His face doesn't look like he was punched 20 to 30 times like he said. If his head was slammed on concrete even once, he would have gotten a fractured skull and/or a concussion. I'm sorry but I still don't buy it. I believe he tried to hold Martin down until the police got there and Martin was beating his ass trying to get away.

You may not buy it, but all it takes is one juror to have reasonable doubt about the prosecutions' case. And the prosecution has been :flabbynsick:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

I believe Trayvon was holding Zimmerman down, while calling help. People acting like they never saw how someone with smashed skulls and multiple punches to the faces look like. Too many inconsistencies in Zimmerman story.

This is a classic case of a pusssy with a gun. Zimmerman stepping to people and he know he don't know how to fight? His only option is to pull the trigger, aint no other way he winning a fight.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This is someone's troll account. Initially I had thought it said "May 2013" as the join date. A good portion of those 180 posts are in this thread. Someone on the coli is afraid to be exposed as a Zimmerman supporter :heh:

As with the others, stop replying to him.

:krs:

:laff:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lol @ "the fix is in." The judge has been biased in the Prosecution's favor the entire trial.

There's just an overwhelming amount of evidence that supports Zimmerman's story. Nothing the prosecution can do about that.
You're a dishonest piece of shyt. 1st of all he has changed his story up several times. There's hardly any evidence to support Zimmerman's stories. His stories actually looks like bullshyt in the face of the evidence. The lack of DNA on Trayvon's hands and insignificance of Zimmerman's "injuries" poke grand canyon size holes in Zimmerman's story. There also has been no evidence that Trayvon attacked him 1st. Trayvon being on top doesn't mean that he attacked 1st. Take that bullshyt somewhere else.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You're a dishonest piece of shyt. 1st of all he has changed his story up several times. There's hardly any evidence to support Zimmerman's stories. His stories actually looks like bullshyt in the face of the evidence. The lack of DNA on Trayvon's hands and insignificance of Zimmerman's "injuries" poke grand canyon size holes in Zimmerman's story. There also has been no evidence that Trayvon attacked him 1st. Trayvon being on top doesn't mean that he attacked 1st. Take that bullshyt somewhere else.

don't entertaining em, he's a :troll: brehs

(not you, dude you responded to)

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
This trial has let me further know, in this country, it's damn near impossible for a black male to be perceived as a victim - even when murdered. Let that sink in.

This is truly sad. I still cant believe the type of support that Zimmerman got from all those donations. If he had caught Tray robbing a house or with stolen goods etc, id understand but Tray didn't break any law. Some creepy guy followed him with a loaded gun and he ended up dead.

This case says that its fine to stalk someone, mug or threaten to do soand if they fight back for themselves, you can off them and claim self defence :wow: