Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I think manslaughter is fair and should stay... However, I understand why they went for murder 2... So muh evidence of negligence on Zimmerman's part...

I always thought from the beginning this is what he was gonna get. Although in reality it should be a murder 2, but a murder 2 is not simple to prove with the evidence given (i'm specifically referring to premeditated murder), but there is no way this is not manslaughter at a minimum.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:rudy:The thing about c00ns/crackers such as you and that aj soprano clown is that you're so bytchmade and cowardly. I actually respect the st0rmfr0nt crackers more because at least they're honest about their racism and why they're supporting Zimmerman. You bytchass passive aggressive "I'm not pro-Zimmerman I'm just neutral" people are the worst because you actually think that you're fooling people. You and that aj soprano fakkit are both pro Zimmerman and you look like fools denying it.

This case really exposes how racist this society is. We all know that law and justice in this country is fluid. There are different standards of "justice" depending on who you are and/or what you look like. We all know this, that's the reason you pro Zimmerman clowns disguised as "neutral observers" are so full of shyt. You're trying to hide behind and use the bullshyt justice system to justify a killer getting off.

fukk the law, right and wrong is common sense. We all have enough of the facts to know that Zimmerman was in the wrong and deserves to be punished for killing Trayvon. We all know that he initiated their confrontation based on a racially based profile of Trayvon. All of this "uh uh Technically it's not illegal to follow somebody.....uh uh well Zimmerman did have the right to defend himself......uh uh so what his wounds were minor and don't corroborate his story...he just had to feel like his life was in danger regardless if it wasn't" talk is a bullshyt smokescreen. Some of you pussies are even bold enough to say "I think that Zimmerman is a piece of shyt and deserves to be put in jail but I think he should get off anyway" Get the fukk out of here. There is a reason why this case splits directly down racial lines. This case is all about race and it illustrates the little to no value placed on the lives of black men in this society. the police decided to just accept Zimmerman's story from the jump, that's why they initially failed to collect all the evidence and gather all the witnesses. Remember, they were just going to let this cat go if not for the public outcry. Anybody cosigning Zimmerman or giving him any benefit of the doubt here is someone who doesn't place a value on Trayvon's life. The young in was just walking home minding his own business and ends up dead because some piece of shyt profiles him as a criminal based on how he looked.

The gibberish you wrote is based of emotions not facts.

So far it's more than evident that GZ walks.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
YO. THE JUDGE WALKED OUT ON THEM WHILE THEY WERE TALKING :dead:

acgKpTvG.gif

The judge knows the fix is in. Trial is disgusting. Why the Martins couldnt get their own lawyer is beyond me.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
The judge knows the fix is in. Trial is disgusting. Why the Martins couldnt get their own lawyer is beyond me.

The prosecution works for the state... The prosecution lawyers aren't hired by anyone...

:snoop:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm just :wow: at the State. They let that woman to get up there and bring up stuff that has nothing to do with this case. Made Zimmerman sound like an angel. Why haven't they brought up his previous run ins with the law. The domestic abuse & the assault on a cop that he had to take a class for to handle his anger. The prosecution is a joke :snoop:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol on cnn they're saying he might have some sort of amnesia and that can explain why his stories don't add up.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

She does seem extremely pissed at the whole situation....

In this case, the Martins aren't suing. It's the state charging dude w/ 2nd degree murder.... IF he gets off, the Martins will probably sue and be the plaintiff in the case.....This will probably play out like the OJ situation if he gets off completely...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lol on cnn they're saying he might have some sort of amnesia and that can explain why his stories don't add up.

:pachaha: Cacs are really riding for this piece of shyt. The pres wont be congratulating the martin family like the did that queen that came out the closet in the NBA.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm just :wow: at the State. They let that woman to get up there and bring up stuff that has nothing to do with this case. Made Zimmerman sound like an angel. Why haven't they brought up his previous run ins with the law. The domestic abuse & the assault on a cop that he had to take a class for to handle his anger. The prosecution is a joke :snoop:

The fix is in bruh. The state prosecutor doesnt want to see Zimmermans Judge father and explain putting his son in prison so hes lightening up for the sake of his career. shyts disgusting.

Notice how the investigator that said Zimmerman should be charged got Demoted to patrol. That aint ordinary.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

They are trying to (arguing about it tomorrow) but at the same time you can't be mad if they aren't allowed to when the judge didn't allow the defense to bring up text messages about a fight he's been in or trying to buy a gun. :manny:

At the end of the day just gotta hope that the jury is objective enough not to take Zimmerman or any other witness testimony as gospel. As much as people want him to be the victim, he is responsible for causing the death of a teenager.