Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm not complaining about the trial's progression RIGHT NOW, idiot. I'm complaining about the possibility of it having to be done again, after all the shyt that's already BEEN done.

Learn to read properly, fool :snoop:
:rudy:
I DON'T CARE. I just want this case to end because I'm SICK of hearing about it.

I don't give a fukk if Zimmerman walks or if he gets life.......just fukkin' END this shyt already :damn:
The thing about c00ns/crackers such as you and that aj soprano clown is that you're so bytchmade and cowardly. I actually respect the st0rmfr0nt crackers more because at least they're honest about their racism and why they're supporting Zimmerman. You bytchass passive aggressive "I'm not pro-Zimmerman I'm just neutral" people are the worst because you actually think that you're fooling people. You and that aj soprano fakkit are both pro Zimmerman and you look like fools denying it.

This case really exposes how racist this society is. We all know that law and justice in this country is fluid. There are different standards of "justice" depending on who you are and/or what you look like. We all know this, that's the reason you pro Zimmerman clowns disguised as "neutral observers" are so full of shyt. You're trying to hide behind and use the bullshyt justice system to justify a killer getting off.

fukk the law, right and wrong is common sense. We all have enough of the facts to know that Zimmerman was in the wrong and deserves to be punished for killing Trayvon. We all know that he initiated their confrontation based on a racially based profile of Trayvon. All of this "uh uh Technically it's not illegal to follow somebody.....uh uh well Zimmerman did have the right to defend himself......uh uh so what his wounds were minor and don't corroborate his story...he just had to feel like his life was in danger regardless if it wasn't" talk is a bullshyt smokescreen. Some of you pussies are even bold enough to say "I think that Zimmerman is a piece of shyt and deserves to be put in jail but I think he should get off anyway" Get the fukk out of here. There is a reason why this case splits directly down racial lines. This case is all about race and it illustrates the little to no value placed on the lives of black men in this society. the police decided to just accept Zimmerman's story from the jump, that's why they initially failed to collect all the evidence and gather all the witnesses. Remember, they were just going to let this cat go if not for the public outcry. Anybody cosigning Zimmerman or giving him any benefit of the doubt here is someone who doesn't place a value on Trayvon's life. The young in was just walking home minding his own business and ends up dead because some piece of shyt profiles him as a criminal based on how he looked.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
When have you even gotten out the car to check and search for street signs? :snoop:

The testimony of the neighbor chick and when Zimmerman following up on her when she got robbed like he was a cop. :ufdup:

I've always driven until I come to an intersection if I wanna know a street name... especially if it is rainy... :manny: