Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
both make absolutely no sense at all. He had blood on him in other parts of his clothing...why didn't that get washed away? Plus his body was covered with plastic so all that rain didn't even hit his body.

even still, blood does not get washed out of clothing (sleeves) with water alone, there should have been a stain on his sleeves somewhere.

If I'm not mistaken, blood/DNA was still on the Skittles package. Ain't no DNA get washed away by the rain. shyt was never there.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain why there is no black jurors?

If a black man commits a crime would he be able to get a jury full of blacks? Obviously not.

Cuz he has a high ass chance of getting off.

So can someone fill me in.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My 7 year old is going to the range with me starting next year.
:salute: Thats whats up... Teaching him to respect the power of a firearm at an early age :obama:
Bro, I've never been for weapons, but I'm damn sure looking into getting a firearm before the end of the year.
If you think about it... Someone in your bloodline might have died/suffered for you to have these rights... You might as well take advantage :manny:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

If a black man commits a crime would he be able to get a jury full of blacks? Obviously not.

if im not mistaken lawyers from both sides choose the jury. I guess the prosecution saw it as a positive that all but one of the jurors are mothers.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
prosecution starting off good early. reminding the jury this guy, even though the jury probably liked him, cant testify who actually started the confrontation

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I think jurors are picked from a pool of people both the defense and prosecution can agree to too. So, I sure the defense objected to any black people on the juror for one reason or another.