Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He's just showing that it's not 100% how Zimmerman says how it went down, because that's how he has been testifying

i get it, still think its weak.

and, he just showing that its possible thats its not 100& how GZ explained it. not that its definitively not

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:yeshrug: I didn't know hypothetical questions had to have any strength

The doctor has been testifying how GZ explained how the fight went down

the witness basically said that contusions on the back of GZ's head came from contact with a solid substance such as concrete. Prosecutor was just arguing thats its possible some of the abrasions (not contusions) came from hitting a tree branch by accident (like he sometimes does in his garden apparently :heh:).

Its weak, but gets the witness to "concede" in front of the jury, in hopes that the jury attaches that concession to the other shyt the witness was saying

:yeshrug:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:yeshrug: I didn't know hypothetical questions had to have any strength
Apparently hypotheticals only have strength when O'Mara is talking about "what about the next injury"?

Stop feeding the trolls in this thread brehs. Dudes come out the woodwork for Zimmerman but were ghosts when the state's non-biased medical examiner concluded that his head wasn't slammed at all.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Prosecutor offered the doc something to drink, but he said it like, "aye homie, you need some help?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Apparently hypotheticals only have strength when O'Mara is talking about "what about the next injury"?

Stop feeding the trolls in this thread brehs. Dudes come out the woodwork for Zimmerman but were ghosts when the state's non-biased medical examiner concluded that his head wasn't slammed at all.

ive stated several times that i think GZ is a scumbag who should be in jail. Just because im calling the trial how i see it I'm a troll?

quit getting emotional

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

I didn't know he was a troll, it's noted now