Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
All these years on here... Mowgli/Crackface/Somebody was trying to tell ya'll to learn bjj to protect yourself from Demons. He was right. Black folks need to learn some sort of fighting or self defense practice and get yourself a legally registered firearm... shyt I am going to the range today :laugh:

I know I am about to raise my future kids like black republican NRA members (Negro Rifle Association) ... They won't be anyone's victim. Can't really rely on anyone else for protection or justice thats for damn sure...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prosecutor should eat this dude alive.

If Zimmerman was truly that stunned. Then why didn't the medical people, who treated Zimmerman didn't diagnose him with head trauma? :childplease:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Nobody is confused, the state doesn't have to call every single person that had something to do with that night if they don't want to.

they gave two answers. One was that the body laid out in the rain for several hours. The second has something to do with plastic bags vs paper bags in preserving evidence that I didn't catch all of.

Trayvons hands are tucked under his body though, away from the rain (but on wet grass.) But certainly blood soaked into the hoodie sleeve wouldn't vanish with no trace, right?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
All these years on here... Mowgli/Crackface/Somebody was trying to tell ya'll to learn bjj to protect yourself from Demons. He was right. Black folks need to learn some sort of fighting or self defense practice and get yourself a legally registered firearm... shyt I am going to the range today :laugh:

I know I am about to raise my future kids like black republican NRA members (Negro Rifle Association) ... They won't be anyone's victim. Can't really rely on anyone else for protection or justice thats for damn sure...

My 7 year old is going to the range with me starting next year.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The prosecutor should eat this dude alive.

If Zimmerman was truly that stunned. Then why didn't the medical people, who treated Zimmerman didn't diagnose him with head trauma? :childplease:

Literally, you have to be on some Chuck Norris sh*t. GZ doesn't shoot you, the gun does :comeon: I don't understand why the prosecution doesn't show what real blunt trauma to the head looks like :mindblown:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not even watching the case today so I don't know why I'm arguing with you nikkas :yeshrug:

All I'm saying if dude is a "co-author" ("collaborator", in Shogun's own words), then he indeed has to account for such info.

You can't be a collaborator only when it's convenient. If I "collaborated" on authoring a book and the defense called it into evidence, the prosecution has full right to question the authors since you can't literally talk to a book.

If the defense puts Zimmerman's own "retelling" (you all's words, not mine) into evidence, then it has to be accounted for.

But no one is claiming he is a co-author except for you. The defense isn't saying it and neither is the forensic dude who created the simulation.
You introduced the idea that if Zimmerman's account was used then he should automatically be open to cross examination by the prosecution.

Can't just show a video and not have anyone be able to question it. And y'all are actin' like the forensics guy actually sat there and made the video himself. Which we of course know didn't happen and some little tech intern probably did. Does that mean only the tech person who actually made it should be questioned, not the forensics guy?

And yes the lead forensic guy will testify because he is the lead forensic tech. It is the same as the lead medical examiner testifying instead of parading in all of the people subordinate to him or her who worked on a case.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally, you have to be on some Chuck Norris sh*t. GZ doesn't shoot you, the gun does :comeon: I don't understand why the prosecution doesn't show what real blunt trauma to the head looks like :mindblown:

Exactly.

And what this Pathologist is basically saying, is you are in danger anytime you get into a fight. If that case, then I should be able to shot a person. Anytime I get hit by a 2 Piece. :heh:

It's like the prosecution is trying to lose. They could've ate a lot of these witnesses alive.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

Bro, I've never been for weapons, but I'm damn sure looking into getting a firearm before the end of the year.

Exactly.

And what this Pathologist is basically saying, is you are in danger anytime you get into a fight. If that case, then I should be able to shot a person. Anytime I get hit by a 2 Piece. :heh:

It's like the prosecution is trying to lose. They could've ate a lot of these witnesses alive.

Right. Black man die, no 1 curr. :ray:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
they gave two answers. One was that the body laid out in the rain for several hours. The second has something to do with plastic bags vs paper bags in preserving evidence that I didn't catch all of.

both make absolutely no sense at all. He had blood on him in other parts of his clothing...why didn't that get washed away? Plus his body was covered with plastic so all that rain didn't even hit his body.

even still, blood does not get washed out of clothing (sleeves) with water alone, there should have been a stain on his sleeves somewhere.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Zimmerman did have some of TM blood on him, the question nobody has answered is why didn't Trayvon have any of Zimmerman's blood on his hands or sleeves (with all that alleged punching, smothering, & bashing of his head) :childplease:

From what I can gather, supposedly the rain washed the DNA off even though some accounts have said it was just lightly drizzling. :rudy:

Even though:
-TM was found face down on the ground which would prevent the rain from hitting the front of the hoody where all of the DNA would be found in the first place :childplease:
-TM supposedly held his hand over a screaming/squirming Zimmerman's mouth (no split/skin cells/dna)
-There was still blood on his undershirt (guess he took his hoody off to fight)
-It's hard to wash blood out of garments with a washing machine :heh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Trayvons hands are tucked under his body though, away from the rain (but on wet grass.) But certainly blood soaked into the hoodie sleeve wouldn't vanish with no trace, right?

both make absolutely no sense at all. He had blood on him in other parts of his clothing...why didn't that get washed away? Plus his body was covered with plastic so all that rain didn't even hit his body.

even still, blood does not get washed out of clothing (sleeves) with water alone, there should have been a stain on his sleeves somewhere.

I agree, they're bullshyt answers, but those are the answers the defense provided.