Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
He keep asking him if he need that water though.

waterboard_200-e85484455f033be48a23c11a0a25b2b3753f112d-s6-c30.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently hypotheticals only have strength when O'Mara is talking about "what about the next injury"?

Stop feeding the trolls in this thread brehs. Dudes come out the woodwork for Zimmerman but were ghosts when the state's non-biased medical examiner concluded that his head wasn't slammed at all.

Ignore Shogun. Agreed. Lame fakkits act impartial, but their agenda is clear.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prosecution got him to admitt that the gun shot can be consistent with multiple angle. Get this dude off the stand now.:snoop:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I have an agenda now? what would be the point?

I guess the only posts that wouldn't be trolling in this crowd would be something along the lines of....

"BASED O'Meara :krs::krs:

This witness looks like a retard :heh: :heh:

fukk ALL CACS :blessed::blessed:"

waiting on daps :beli:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I have an agenda now? what would be the point?
I guess the only posts that wouldn't be trolling in this crowd would be something along the lines of....
"BASED O'Meara :krs::krs:
This witness looks like a retard :heh: :heh:
fukk ALL CACS :blessed::blessed:"
waiting on daps :beli:
You just seem like a dumb ass seriously arguing about the validity of the hypothetical of a tree trunk when the non-payrolled (non-biased) state trusted medical examiner already stated that his head wasn't slammed and considering that you aren't arguing about any other hypotheticals + your earlier remarks about everyone in here actin' like lawyers and what not.

You might not be a troll, just a contradictory, selective, dumb ass. :patrice:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You just seem like a dumb ass seriously arguing about the validity of the hypothetical of a tree trunk when the non-payrolled (non-biased) state trusted medical examiner already stated that his head wasn't slammed and considering that you aren't arguing about any other hypotheticals + your earlier remarks about everyone in here actin' like lawyers and what not.

You might not be a troll, just a contradictory, selective, dumb ass. :patrice:

meh, get off my dikk.

if you don't like my comment and think I'm a troll (or a dumb ass) just put me on ignore. Why waist your time?

:yeshrug:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
meh, get off my dikk.
if you don't like my comment and think I'm a troll (or a dumb ass) just put me on ignore. Why waist your time?
:yeshrug:

You're the one in an internet thread begging people to answer why you come off as a troll. Don't ask questions you don't want answers to. :ld:

Just tryna help you out with your image breh. :ld:

*Says every one is trying to act like a lawyer*

*Gets emotional*

*Starts acting like a lawyer*

:pachaha:

Is it just me or is the forensic pathologist suggesting that Zimmerman might have had a concussion???? :rudy:
[ame]https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/354632311129645056[/ame]