Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
This "animation" is a backdoor strategy to tell Zimmerman's side without having his fat ass on the stand.

I'm gonna be pissed if its allowed.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
antonio-banderas-gif-52bbd904-original.gif

Defense wants to introduce an animated reenactment of the incident by some forensic investigator. Prosecution is objecting to it being admitted as evidence. Jury is out of the room, Judge is deciding to allow this bullshyt or not.

shyt is nothing more than high tech speculation :rudy:

Unlike the 'speculation' the prosecution is doing? :what:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:deadrose:

Shiping Bao, the medical examiner who did the autopsy of Trayvon, said he believes the marijuana may have had some effect on the teen. He initially thought the amount of drugs didn't have an impact but later changed his opinion and now believes the drugs had an effect. Now, Bao, who testified for the state last week, may be called to testify for the defense.
:snoop:
Dude may he been an even worse witness for the prosecution than Precious 2 was.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This "animation" is a backdoor strategy to tell Zimmerman's side without having his fat ass on the stand.

I'm gonna be pissed if its allowed.

Exactly. Based on the case I've seen, it's hard to say that he's gonna get convicted, but him getting on the stand would seal the deal for any competent prosecutor. The defense knows that his story has MANY holes and would never risk him getting up.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Judge shouldn't allow the animation video unless GZ gets on that stand. Not having him on the stand would be like having a witness/testimony that can only questioned by 1 side of the case. Not fair to the other side.

All evidence presented has been cross examined by both parties. If the video is GZ's account/testimony of what happened, it has to be open for cross examination. If he's the one who dictated the narration of the video, he should have to undergo questioning about such

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Judge shouldn't allow the animation video unless GZ gets on that stand. Not having him on the stand would be like having a witness/testimony that can only questioned by 1 side of the case. Not fair to the other side.

All evidence presented has been cross examined by both parties. If the video is GZ's account/testimony of what happened, it has to be open for cross examination.

it not technically GZ's account. its the account of a "highly regarded" forensics guy

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
You know gets me so angry about this? The whole system failed Trayvon. The Sanford PD, the ME office...everyone involved with getting to the bottom of this case botched SOMETHING.

Had people done their jobs, this would be so much easier.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
@DiamondHogs you bringing up Rodney King has nothing to do with this case

Zimmerman was not a cop, so Trayvon did not have to comply with any of his demands.

You saying it's obvious that it was Zimmerman screaming is your speculation also. How do you take in account that GZ said in multiple statements that TM was smothering him with his hand?

Last edited by a moderator: