Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I can't even read about this stories because peoples comments infuriate me.

The racism makes me sick to my stomach. People wanting to call a 17 year old kid that smoked pot a thug probably after they're sitting there probably doing bong rips.

This is nothing more then a grown man who was a wanna be cop harassing a teenager who was getting skittles and a Ice tea. In what world is it okay to start shyt with someone and get your ass kicked is it okay to shoot that person.

If you can't see this point your a moron. Know wonder this country is going down the shytter. Black, Brown, White and Alien. This guy deserves to rot in a cell.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Luis Guzman

LuisGuzm%C3%A1n2.jpg

The n1gga from Carlitos way

:deadrose:

Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets as rain pours on his uncovered head. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

:dead:

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a race case. Zimmerman and his neighbors have said that multiple burglaries were committed by blacks in their subdivision. He would have never followed him if he was white because he would have no reason to believe that he was "up to no good".

is that more of age.. or of race...

i said it was more age (generational) than it was race...

i highly doubt zimmerman wouldve been following travons dad right??

AND AGAIN ITS NOT RACIAL...

here in so cal ive been profiled or assumed im part of a gang from COPS WHO WERE HISPANIC AND BLACK...

they see shaved head and all of a sudden they think im part of something im not... i could scream and cry racisim but i know what it really is... i fit the demo of what they see or are looking for... more important than my race is my age...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and that is how we get to ill will and a depraved mind

you had a dude who was racially biased and assumed every black teen is up to no good.....he follows this kid trying to get home.....confronts him trying to be a cop......Trayvon checks him.....prolly punching him a few times.....the fakkit with racial malice in his heart cause he thinks "these fukking punks always get away" pulls his gun out and shoots the kid

he then lies and creates some life or death struggle to justify killing the kid based on what he learned in that law class.....he then lies at every turn to cover his tracks

:pacspit: this dude Zimmerman is a psychopath and deserves life in prison

when keeping it real goes wrong...

that was his problem... if you go through checking ppl you better be sure what the consequences are...

case in point... ive seen a instances where ppl got really brave in an altercation and assumed they could destroy the other person only to have that other party pull out a knife or gun...

what i dont get is if you have a gun and your gettin beat up doesnt it automatically become LIFE OR DEATH because if the person kickin your azz gets your gun its safe to assume that the jump from beat down to gettin shot with your own gun isnt that far off....??

zimmerman is a moron for walkin out with a gun... no doubt... but if you gettin beat up your gun is in play for the person beatin you up... that person can easliy get your gun...

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
what i dont get is if you have a gun and your gettin beat up doesnt it automatically become LIFE OR DEATH because if the person kickin your azz gets your gun its safe to assume that the jump from beat down to gettin shot with your own gun isnt that far off....??

:leon: This is a good-ass point.......didn't even think of this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There really is no justification for excessive force. Most times when it happens, the city has to settle the case for million. Inspite of aforestated allegations, the black community still felt that Rodney King was mistreated. Also some of the alleged could be incensed/embellished.

Additionally Rodney King was attacked 60 times in 90 second, while spread out on the ground. Rodney was not attacking anyone. There was not any drugs in Rodney's system. White cops profile Rodney incorrectly and when folk his behind mistruths and "laws" they get exposed. The only critic some blacks should have was they went against community stores. They should have went after those who got them there in that situation.

1992 Los Angeles Riots: The Rodney King Beating - YouTube

Beating an unarmed man, you cannot justify such barbaric behavior, its just sick.

Quite frankly there are ways to contain a subject without the event turning violent or fatal, the challenge is does the subject have a more fatality device. Perhaps a Taser or an benign object to neutralize euphoric effect on the human body. Stun device. Improved Cuffing device. Beating of batons is just barbaric. Car chases are dangerous even when officers are involved. Temporarily stopping/slowing a subjects vehicle might be more conducive. Such organizations need to improve their tactics.

they did... and the koreans started shooting back... rich white ppl wouldve done the same... reason why black and brown better off looting their own stuff...

the riots were and excuse for black and brown to loot... nothing more... THERE WAS PLENTY OF BLACK ON BROWN CRIME DURING THE RIOTS that had nothing to do with rodney king verdict..

the problem with police brutality like rodney king is that the BLUE WALL comes up real quick and they get paid leave and all sorts of good union stuff... protect their own...

fact is those guys shouldve been fired asap.. but with unions and all that good stuff it look as if these cops were going to go right back on the force after the trial... no action by the police dept made it worse...

Death of Kelly Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a couple of months after cops killed this dude the blue wall/sheld was out there raising money for the cops... aka well bail you out and youll be back to work in no time...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: This is a good-ass point.......didn't even think of this

ive seen fights where one guy pulls a shank (like a puss) and the other guy beats him up gets his knife and stabs him with it...

it went from a beat down to pissin in a bag and having alot of your intestines cut out

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
They would be wasting their time suing Zimmerman. I would expect they would get a million dollars out of court settlement from the Sanford Police Department for doing a terrible investigation. Which the State of Florida has already proven that the Sanford Police Department was incompetent.

This stops him doing speeches or writing books. Anything that will profit off of trayvon

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I don't see this about race, I see this about obnoxious people who will most likely not do any jail time if they start something and end it will deadly force. Its gonna be a scary world to live in once he gets acquitted. This is a battle between good and evil.