Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
There are a 2 different ways that this guy could have created his simulation without talking to Zimmerman at all: the police report and Zimmerman's retelling of the incident on Sean Hannity's show.
So there is no way the prosecution can claim any right to question Zimmerman based off the re-enactment.

And all of my legal expertise comes from watching every episode of LA Law, The Practice and Boston Legal.

Both of Zimmerman's account though.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm a fakkit now?
Precisely. Deal with it. :birdman:

I don't care who you're talking to. fukk up out the thread with all this "I'm gonna submlinally talk about everyone to appear cooler and more knowledgeable thatn everyone else in the thread :jawalrus:" bs. Get a life bro. :heh:

Zimmerman's retelling of the incident on Sean Hannity's show

Would that not be input from Zimmerman himself? :skip: :heh:

If the defense wants to bring in evidence, they have to account for it.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You contrarian fakkits kill me.

Show me a case where evidence wasn't cross examined and I'll show you who you're real father is. Otherwise, stfu. :cheers:

There are a 2 different ways that this guy could have created his simulation without talking to Zimmerman at all: the police report and Zimmerman's retelling of the incident on Sean Hannity's show.
So there is no way the prosecution can claim any right to question Zimmerman based off the re-enactment.

And all of my legal expertise comes from watching every episode of LA Law, The Practice and Boston Legal.

:obamatu:
:smugfavre:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Both of Zimmerman's account though.

Zimmerman has statements out the ying yang that have been brought up in court already and none of them automatically equal out to Zimmerman having to take the stand and be cross examined. So if the judge allows the re-enactment (has she even ruled on that? I stopped paying attention when they kept having technical issues) then the proscution will be able to cross-examine the dude who created it but that is about it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Precisely. Deal with it. :birdman:

I don't care who you're talking to. fukk up out the thread with all this "I'm gonna submlinally talk about everyone to appear cooler and more knowledgeable thatn everyone else in the thread :jawalrus:" bs. Get a life bro. :heh:

Would that not be input from Zimmerman himself? :skip: :heh:

If the defense wants to bring in evidence, they have to account for it.

You obviously are not a fan of TV legal shows or else you would understand that if the prosecution introduced the Zimmerman interview with Hannity as an attempt to impeach his other statements to the police then they opened the door for shyt like a visual re-enactment based on Zimmerman's account of the incident to be played in court.
Any attempts to have Zimmerman testify by proxy are the fault of the prosecution because they did it first.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
The Skipper from Gilligan's Island is being awful damn jolly while holding up a picture of a dead kid's bullet wound.

Detectives, Medical Examiners, Federal Agents, Veteran Police, Doctors, Soldiers and anyone else who deals with mortality or gets to analyze and study the worst aspects of humanity on a regular basis all tend to have a morbid sense of humor.

It is often poetic, but appears off-putting to most folks.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You obviously are not a fan of TV legal shows or else you would understand that if the prosecution introduced the Zimmerman interview with Hannity as an attempt to impeach his other statements to the police then they opened the door for shyt like a visual re-enactment based on Zimmerman's account of the incident to be played in court.
Any attempts to have Zimmerman testify by proxy are the fault of the prosecution because they did it first.

:snoop:

Ok breh. You're right. The prosecution doesn't have the right to cross-examine the author of the evidence the defense presents.

The defense has all the right to cross examine the evidence/authors of evidence of the prosecution. But not opposite.

Got cha. :mindblown:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
isn't it too late for the state to call GZ to the stand...since they already rest their case?