Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
feel free to exit the thread if you're no longer interested in this ongoing case :ufdup:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know gets me so angry about this? The whole system failed Trayvon. The Sanford PD, the ME office...everyone involved with getting to the bottom of this case botched SOMETHING.

Had people done their jobs, this would be so much easier.

Friend, i dont think people wanted to do their job with this particular case for their own reasons. Sadly, demonic reasons, friend. :sitdown:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I love how everyone turns into a legal expert around here when shyt like this goes down :lolbron:

The Coli: packed with high powered lawyers, billionaires, and ballers

:blessed:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I love how everyone turns into a legal expert around here when shyt like this goes down :lolbron:

The Coli: packed with high powered lawyers, billionaires, and ballers

:blessed:

You contrarian fakkits kill me.

Show me a case where evidence wasn't cross examined and I'll show you who you're real father is. Otherwise, stfu. :cheers:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You contrarian fakkits kill me.

Show me a case where evidence wasn't cross examined and I'll show you who you're real father is. Otherwise, stfu. :cheers:

I'm a fakkit now?

I wasn't even addressing you, I was criticizing my self just as much as anyone.

:umad:

kick rocks on outta HL, friend.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Unless he made the video with absolutely 0 input from George's words/story, then it's not his account. It may be a "co-authored" one, in which case, the prosecution has the ability to question both authors.

There are a 2 different ways that this guy could have created his simulation without talking to Zimmerman at all: the police report and Zimmerman's retelling of the incident on Sean Hannity's show.
So there is no way the prosecution can claim any right to question Zimmerman based off the re-enactment.

And all of my legal expertise comes from watching every episode of LA Law, The Practice and Boston Legal.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Skipper from Gilligan's Island is being awful damn jolly while holding up a picture of a dead kid's bullet wound.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
King was highly aggressive while resisting arrest. He assaulted multiple officers even while he was down. The camera catches on just at the moment that Rodney is up again and is charging the officers (that part is very blurry) and where they've finally taken him down and that's all that the media ever reported.

An expert witness who testified during their trial carefully went through each blow in the video and explained why it was part of the procedure during such a situation.

1991 LAPD Use of Force Chart and how they applied it during the Rodney King arrest:

kingforce

An Account of the Los Angeles Police Officers' Trials(The Rodney King Beating Case)

NOBODY profiled Rodney King that night. It was Rodney who initiated the entire event by speeding at 120mph, nearly causing wrecks and causing the cops to chase him. It was Rodney who wouldn't cooperate. It was Rodney who attacked the officers and gave them no choice but to beat him. The officers weren't looking for Rodney that day, but he sure as hell got their attention with his antics.

:what: What does Rodney King's case have to do with anything?