Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Are these people all Quakers or something? The inordinate amount of technical issues they keep having in that courtroom is just ridiculous.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is that more of age.. or of race...

i said it was more age (generational) than it was race...

i highly doubt zimmerman wouldve been following travons dad right??

AND AGAIN ITS NOT RACIAL...

here in so cal ive been profiled or assumed im part of a gang from COPS WHO WERE HISPANIC AND BLACK...

they see shaved head and all of a sudden they think im part of something im not... i could scream and cry racisim but i know what it really is... i fit the demo of what they see or are looking for... more important than my race is my age...
:dahell:
You can still be racially profiled
despite the person looking the same as you,
because they're assuming the worst based
on YOUR skin color, not THEIRS.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shiping Bao, the medical examiner who did the autopsy of Trayvon, said he believes the marijuana may have had some effect on the teen. He initially thought the amount of drugs didn't have an impact but later changed his opinion and now believes the drugs had an effect. Now, Bao, who testified for the state last week, may be called to testify for the defense.

:deadrose:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Shiping Bao, the medical examiner who did the autopsy of Trayvon, said he believes the marijuana may have had some effect on the teen. He initially thought the amount of drugs didn't have an impact but later changed his opinion and now believes the drugs had an effect. Now, Bao, who testified for the state last week, may be called to testify for the defense.

antonio-banderas-gif-52bbd904-original.gif

what was the delay about and who is mr. shoemaker?

Defense wants to introduce an animated reenactment of the incident by some forensic investigator. Prosecution is objecting to it being admitted as evidence. Jury is out of the room, Judge is deciding to allow this bullshyt or not.

shyt is nothing more than high tech speculation :rudy:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If the judge allows them to do this animation the prosecution is going to be down 20 with 3 minutes to play.

They will be in a big hole, judge better not allow it.