Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
You guys need to chill and have hope, jesus. I'm starting to think you want to see him walk.

By the way, I think TM's dad was more in denial about his son's last words were screaming for help before dying.

PS I hate HLN After Dark :smh:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
in what universe are fat men in their late 20s the easiest people to beat up?

in a fight among amateurs, a young and otherwise healthy fatman will beat the breaks off lanky people most of the time, and can take a punch better than skinnier men as well. anybody impressed with the mma testimony must have never seen bar fights and street brawls. that trainer was clearly laying it on thick because of his relationship with zimmerman.

that being said...the actual evidence in this case is looking extremely circumstantial. nobody witnessed the shooting, zimmerman's blood was not tested for alcohol and drugs on the same day, nobody can prove who was screaming. the laws are kinda bad. as long as you have a legal excuse for starting a confrontation, the person most capable of claiming self defense is always the one who survives, which is obviously ridiculous.

zimmerman should be guilty of at least manslaughter, but i wouldnt be surprised if this is simply not enough evidence to provide reasonable doubt. the doubt being in nosey racists' right to confront people to initiate a situation, or their right to end a confrontation they may have started and then shoot if the other person doesnt let them go fast enough.

trayvon's case may need to be the catalyst for some kind of change in self defense laws.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It has become a troll paradise the past month.

I can see that. I don't mind a little intelligent trolling but blatant racism and this case in particular are too far. I really don't post here very often anymore because I don't agree with the way things are run.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would respect them more if they did it on the other side of town...but either way its ignorant with black people killing each other & you don't see the outcry from us then :snoop:

:upsetfavre:

I don't know when this bullshyt belief started but there
is definitely outcry.
It may not get shoved in your face or shown on TV all day
but there is definitely complete and utter disgust when it comes
to black on black crime within the black community.

M.V.W.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insensitive said:
:upsetfavre:

I don't know when this bullshyt belief started but there
is definitely outcry.
It may not get shoved in your face or shown on TV all day
but there is definitely complete and utter disgust when it comes
to black on black crime within the black community.

Right! And, it's somewhat disingenuous as some of the people who make that point don't mention or aren't interested in black on black crime at any other time.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You mean my Rodney King bit right? That wasn't racist... if you consider that racist then you've got a pretty low standard for racism.

The blows he received were protocol for that type of situation. They didn't step out of their boundaries and the only reason Rodney King was given that beat down was because he was resisting arrest VERY aggressively. These are just facts.

I mean, I highly doubt anyone who keeps believing that the officers were guilty have actually even studied the case outside of some biased liberal news article telling you what they want you to believe. Rarely do you get all the facts from the biased media...

Really?! Hitting a man with a baton 56 times when he is already down protocol? Even if he resisted at first by the time the camera started rolling they could've cuffed him at anytime. Instead they continued to wail on him. I've been through police training and there is nothing that says once the subject submits you can continue to beat him.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Do you even know what actually happened? You only know about the beating because that's all the media ever showed, but did you see the part where a drugged up Rodney assaulted them all? Did you see the part where Rodney was driving 120 MPH through residential neighborhoods? Rodney got what he was asking for... He had to be subdued somehow and the drugs he was on made him unusually strong and he just wouldn't stop resisting... I mean, if the cops were just out to beat them a , why didn't they also beat the other guy who was in the car with Rodney? Because he didn't resist arrest. He didn't attack the cops. Also, the strikes in that 'beating' were not in violation of their policy at the time

This whole rush to judgment thing is always sick to watch.

There really is no justification for excessive force. Most times when it happens, the city has to settle the case for million. Inspite of aforestated allegations, the black community still felt that Rodney King was mistreated. Also some of the alleged could be incensed/embellished.

Additionally Rodney King was attacked 60 times in 90 second, while spread out on the ground. Rodney was not attacking anyone. There was not any drugs in Rodney's system. White cops profile Rodney incorrectly and when folk his behind mistruths and "laws" they get exposed. The only critic some blacks should have was they went against community stores. They should have went after those who got them there in that situation.

Beating an unarmed man, you cannot justify such barbaric behavior, its just sick.

Quite frankly there are ways to contain a subject without the event turning violent or fatal, the challenge is does the subject have a more fatality device. Perhaps a Taser or an benign object to neutralize euphoric effect on the human body. Stun device. Improved Cuffing device. Beating of batons is just barbaric. Car chases are dangerous even when officers are involved. Temporarily stopping/slowing a subjects vehicle might be more conducive. Such organizations need to improve their tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
LOL... That's not evidence that he continued to follow Trayvon after the call ended.

He got out of the car because of what the 911 dispatcher asked him to do. To keep an eye on him. After he said "we don't need you to do that", Zimmerman said Okay. He agrees not to follow Trayvon anymore. There is no evidence to suggest he CONTINUED to follow after the call. In his account, he was walking back to his truck when he was attacked. Do you have any evidence or proof that proves him wrong? If you do (and you're certainly acting like you do), then you should be up on the witness stand, not arguing with some dudes on The-Coli.

You cannot just attack someone who you perceive is following you.

What matters is was Zimmerman in fear of his life.

What matters is if the prosecution can prove without doubt that Zimmerman had evil intent.

Do you have anything aside from yourself that backs up your claim here? Because it sounds like you're making up laws as you go along to fit your premature conclusion.

:beli: I'm done breh, I don't got the energy anymore. GZ says himself he was following him. GZ himself said TM ran away. You're right, because there's no video proof that GZ ran up on Trayvon, confronted him, and shot him to death, we should just assume it was self-defense and let GZ walk. Never mind the fact that it was late night, TM ran, and GZ was recorded on the phone saying racial epithets :troll: I don't even care that you're arguing for GZ. But at first you said that there was no proof GZ initiated anything, then you switched your argument to saying there was no proof he initiated anything after the phone call, as if him running out the car after TM is inconsequential to the prosecution's case for murder :troll: It's easy to play defense with moving goalposts. :troll: Have a good night my st0rmfr0nt breh, may God bless you and your racially pure children.